FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

That's great hunny, I'm so pleased for you! :D

FBTB - what wonderful news from you:D

So glad it all went well but as has already been said we all knew the in-laws would love you so we're not surprised at all:p

You can quit stressing 'bout them now and start to enjoy the build-up to your wedding(s):D

That's great hunny, I'm so pleased for you! :D

Thanx huni xxx

Hey thats fantastic, you must be relieved about that..you are doing so well keep it up!

Hehe! Definitely relieved!

So glad it went well xxxx

Thank you xxx

FBTB - what wonderful news from you:D

So glad it all went well but as has already been said we all knew the in-laws would love you so we're not surprised at all:p

You can quit stressing 'bout them now and start to enjoy the build-up to your wedding(s):D

Lol. Thanx Helen! Im just a nervous wreck at times like this! I must have stressed for weeks. Mwah

OMG! thats so exciting!!!!!!

Heya! Thanx Hun. Where have you been hiding anyway. Hows CD going for you. Have you had first weigh in?

Hiya ! been hiding! 1st of all. im so happy for u, make sure u post ur pics from yesterday . Ive had my 1st weigh in where i lost 4 pounds, and I was off it for a week been so ill!!!!! nxt wi on thursdayx

Hey hun. Well done! 4lbs is really good! So its just as good as LT yeah with better flavours... hmmm!! I will definitely post the photos at some point today. Need to take my mum for her diabetic retinal screening thingie today.. so I'll be a little bit busy till evening as we still gotta clear up after yesterday! Woke up with a massive headache coz my heads still buzzing from yesterday.

I just cant believe how amazingly well it all went. he was telling me everything his family said on the way home in the car and they all seemed to really like me. Even his brother (who's my age) who I thought didnt like me.. said.. I really liked her family they are such nice people and your mrs is such a nice person too... i was beaming after that.. because he doesnt really seem like the kind of person who would say it :)

Now I have my engagement to look forward to :)

Awww bless! How can his family not have liked u-ur an amazing girl and beautiful too-rare combination these days. All that matters is ur other half loves u and he comes from a nice family which makes everything easier. Just put some pics of my kids in profile. check em out n tell me what u think!

omg babe, what an amazing transformation, I am so proud of ya!! Ya look bloody gorgeous and ya are going to look hot on your wedding

Awww bless! How can his family not have liked u-ur an amazing girl and beautiful too-rare combination these days. All that matters is ur other half loves u and he comes from a nice family which makes everything easier. Just put some pics of my kids in profile. check em out n tell me what u think!

aww thank you honey! i tried having a look but it keeps messing up, will try again later.

omg babe, what an amazing transformation, I am so proud of ya!! Ya look bloody gorgeous and ya are going to look hot on your wedding

aawwwww thank you honey. mmmwah

Your little pennies are beautiful babe!!

Mashallagh your new family look nice and I am glad they accept ya for who ya are!! The fella......hmmmm he sure looks good, I hope ya both remain happy forever!!

FBTB just seen ur pics and as u know already, u looked absolutely amazing! Ur mums so cute n ur OH n his family look really decent. Heres wishing u loadsa luck and best wishes for ur future x

Havent done a proper update in a while.. so here goes!
Im restarting back on LT tomorrow... so looking forward to it!!!!
Im really happy because whilst I have been on LT, the first week I lost 4lbs!!! thats with eating rubbish! and this week so far I havent put anything on!... I reckon thats good going considering I have been really eating everything that doesnt walk!....

This time I definitely will not be taking any breaks until I get to goal. Except on my engagement day I will be having one meal.. but that will just consist of grilled chicken so I should be okay!... I feel very very focused and just want to do this. And now that the in laws have seen me in the flesh I really wanna surprise them with a big loss in the next month or so!.. I think engagement will be end of march. so i have 2 months to lose more weight!!!

Hi FBTB,

Your pics are great - you two look so happy & I LOVE your outfit.;)

How long are you engaged for before you get married? I'm a bit confused. Yours is a love match so are you already living together or is that a big NO-NO?:eek: Sorry to be so nosey but I love to learn & you are more than welcome to tell me to pull my head in

Hey honey

thank you!!
He proposed to me a year ago on our first anniversary, so we have been engaged for just over a year now... but we never had an official engagement party for our families. Although we are having a love marriage, coz of the way traditions and also religion works we are not allowed to live together till we are married. So yeah, it is definitely a big no no. lol...

Our religion does not really permit us to have a relationship outside of marriage but umm obviously we have but we wont go as far as living together as we both know our families would not be happy.

lol, I dont think your being nosey at all. lots of people find it strange that Im having an engagement party so long after I got engaged... :s

Back