FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

on the main forum page... double click right at the end of your thread title and that should let you change it.
Kirsty, your in Liverpool right, Im getting married in Manchester so you'll definitely have no excuse to not come! Im sure you'll be able to make it down and check it all for yourself :)
Even though Ive never really been one for everything traditional I have decided to have a completely traditional asian wedding, so everything will be colourful and all my guests will be wearing traditional asian clothes etc... I have a lot of white friends... and they are so excited about that bit coz they've always wanted to get dressed up like that but never got a chance... so when it gets closer to the wedding we're all going shopping for everyones outfits!!

yeah , all guests are wearing traditional clothes!... wedding is on 11th October...
we'll all go shopping together if you like. my friends are all at uni in Ormskirk so we can grab you on the way :)

brilliant!!! yeah Im hoping to do all my shopping starting from July because by then I should have lost 6 more stones (thats if i continue losing a stone a month) Im so excited :)
Damn after you have your op your gonna have like the bestest boobs in the world! Im gonna be jealous... hahah

yeah i definitely wanna go for the traditional red/maroon for the wedding. Also OH reckons its the best colour on me too..
but blue is my fave colour so I want to wear blue on walimah.. or even a mix of blue and pink.

FBTB I am loving the outfits. I have always wanted to wear a sari! Can't wait to see pics... hey if you need an extra photographer I'm your gal!

Wonderful outfits - beautiful colours and such detail! You are going to look gorgeous

:love047:The outfits are beautiful! I bet you are so excited. It must be fab have a goal like that to aim for!

Wonderful outfits - beautiful colours and such detail! You are going to look gorgeous

thank u. im just wanted to lose some more weight before i go looking for my dress. I cant bear the thought of going into a shop and then them telling me that they dont have anything in my size!!! at the mo most of these dresses just go up to an 18. Im a size 20 right now

Dear FBTB

Thanks for telling me about your engagement - one last question, if I may...

How & where did you guys meet?:rolleyes:

Hi FBTB
Just catching upon your diary. Im glad all went well with the future inlaws, maybe you can relax a lot more now and concentrate on your weight loss for the wedding. The pictures of your wedding outfits look amazing. keep going with all your hard work.:)

Hey hun,

Love the pics of the wedding outfits.... red n gold is my all time favourite wedding day outfit.... love the lengha!!!! That blue is gorgeous tooo bet ya gonna look gawjus!!!! Is your walimah the week after the wedding?

BTW you looked amazing in the meet the in laws pics.... and was lovely to see all your fam... everyone all looks happy and relaxed togetehr... at least ya can chill now!!!! :) x Loved the gold tooo ya lucky girl!!!!

Nas x

Dear FBTB

Thanks for telling me about your engagement - one last question, if I may...

How & where did you guys meet?:rolleyes:

Hey Helen....
How are u? We didnt meet in a particularly interesting way to be honest. I met him through some friends when I was at university :)

Hi FBTB
Just catching upon your diary. Im glad all went well with the future inlaws, maybe you can relax a lot more now and concentrate on your weight loss for the wedding. The pictures of your wedding outfits look amazing. keep going with all your hard work.:)

Hey Hun, Thank you!
Im definitely focusing 100% on losing weight now! Theres no stopping till my engagement :)

Hey hun,

Love the pics of the wedding outfits.... red n gold is my all time favourite wedding day outfit.... love the lengha!!!! That blue is gorgeous tooo bet ya gonna look gawjus!!!! Is your walimah the week after the wedding?

BTW you looked amazing in the meet the in laws pics.... and was lovely to see all your fam... everyone all looks happy and relaxed togetehr... at least ya can chill now!!!! :) x Loved the gold tooo ya lucky girl!!!!

Nas x

Hey honey ! thank yoU!!
It really was an amazing day. we took alot of pics but they didnt come out very well! Most of my pics are with mother in law but father in law is really nice. I was just really shy of him to be honest. And then when they were leaving my mother in law said to him... arent you going to give your daughter in law a hug... and you could tell he was real shy but he gave me a big hug... it was real sweet... reminded me of my own dad for a bit :(

Yeah the walimah is the week after. Alot of people said I should have it the day after but it wouldnt work out because its gonna be hard work on my guests to travel down to london the day after. plus both the wedding and walimah are on a sunday... so wouldnt work out!

Back