FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

Have a good weekend ! You've got me at it now I'm mentally compiling a list of people I want to accidentally bump into when I'm slim :)

awww thank you honey xx
Sad thing is that I really want to bump into my ex when I shift all my weight! Coz he broke up with me because he finally decided that he didnt want to have a fat girlfriend because there was no attraction! (asshole) I havent seen him in about 3 years... but I'd love to see the look on his face... rumour has it that he really regrets what happens and would love to give it all a second chance but I changed my numbers etc... and went away to university.. so he never got to me .... haha may have to arrange an accidental meeting in a couple of months! I know OH wouldnt like it.. but a girls gotta get her revenge!

Hey hunny...I have one of those that I have to meet up with as well and can't wait!

Have a fab weekend - post us some new pics!

Maybe I should change my signature to Nosey H:D

Love it about bumping into the ex!!

Have a great weekend away and have a good time and be good :)

Have a great weekend and I agree with you preparing food does take your mind off eating it! Just be careful about licking spoons! lol. XX

Read below! You will not be impressed!

Awww have a really lovely time hun, we will miss you here! xxx

thanx hun, had a great time

Have a good weekend ! You've got me at it now I'm mentally compiling a list of people I want to accidentally bump into when I'm slim :)

haha, i think we need to post these lists up!

fbtb how r u? doing really well wid da weight loss congrats on the engagement

thank youuuuu xxx

Hey hunny...I have one of those that I have to meet up with as well and can't wait!

Bet ya cant wait! you'll be there soon xx

Have a fab weekend - post us some new pics!

Maybe I should change my signature to Nosey H:D

Hey honey, some pics.. of me eating.. lol.. i dont think u wanna see! i went to an indian and chinese buffet! :(

Love it about bumping into the ex!!

Have a great weekend away and have a good time and be good :)

Ok guys... I was bad. Fell of the wagon big time. First day I was fine.. I did not eat or anything but it was upsetting me so much because everyone around me was eating and having such a good time etc... I made some quiche.. which I did not eat!... and THEN!!!

Second day, I woke up in the morning and felt as though i did not have the will to live. I had my morning shake... and then my afternoon shake... and then my brother in law started saying i really wanted to go out with u guys but its difficult coz you guys arent eating.. and its not nice for everyone else if they dont eat.. and blah blah... he wasnt making us feel bad but was being honest and i guess it was like that.. coz me and younger sister are on LT no one else could have fun coz of us! and honestly for my family FUN always involves FOOD! we could do anything in the world but its always followed by good food!

Well i felt horrid in myself coz I was having a horrible time not being able to relax etc and I just wanted to come home, and then we both kinda just decided that we would eat... im not exactly sure how it happened.. but yeah we decided that we would continue the diet from monday and i vowed that I would not be involved in any family function until my engagement...

hmmm so we then went to Nawaab restaurant in Manchester.. which has a huge buffet... and the rest is history! I wont go into details.. but I had such a wonderful time because I was with my family and especially my big sister (we have a history of not getting along) and everything was perfect. I honestly thought it was the best weekend I had ever ever spent with my family..

Then we came home and my other sis came over with her husband and there was a row over some stupid stuff... and everything was ruined. I was really upset by the whole thing and spent a good couple of hours crying my eyes out..and when the tears dried out the next day.. (today) i did what I have always done best... COMFORT EAT!

I have been so upset about everything that happened, and its still made me cry so much today... and I must admit I have eaten pretty much everything in sight. I am absolutely ashamed of myself for turning to food like that even though I promised myself I wouldnt..! I had a wonderful weekend which started off with me eating coz Im happy ending with me eating coz im unhappy. Whats the fairness in that eh?

I feel as though I have ruined my diet but Im not giving up. Im home now and Im gonna be back on shakes from tomorrow morning. I am going to pretend that my family do not exist for a while until I get this over and done with. Dont get me wrong my family arent the type of people who eat themselves silly, its just when we're together we like to go out for meals.. coz we dont see eachother much so its like once in 2 or 3 months... if I wasnt on this diet then everything would be okay I guess... so I have explained this to them and said that I am gonna keep to myself for a bit... :(

Im sorry I screwed up... :( and im sorry for the big massive whingey post

Hun, dont let it bother ya or ruin the rest of your week. Look we are all human and do things that we are not proud of but thats what makes us who we are!! We havent got our minds into the way of tricking ourselves when not to eat so dont dwell on it, move on and start with a fresh shake tomorrow. Its only going to stress ya out and ya shouldnt let it get to ya and I never wanna hear ya saying again that ya are ashamed of yourself, ya have no right to be!! It sounds like you day went well until ya saw your other sister and it got ruined again, best not to stress yourself out. By the way nawaab is a gorgeous place to eat, when I lived in Manchester I never stayed away from there and its so cheap as well.

Ok hunny get some rest and dont let it ruin your life and get back on the wagon tomorrow cause boy do we need ya!!!

Hey hun,

we cant turn the clock back..... and change what happened.... so draw a line under it... New day, New week today...Make it a good one :) x

Sorry your weekend ended on a low

hugs Nas x

Ello lovely, so sorry to hear about your weekend¬#!!

but i wouldnt be to worried, we all comfort eat, thats why were in this mess!! and we wouldnt be human if we didnt feel emotions!!! your family sounds just like mine!! so keep your chin up, and look at the bigger picture!!

loads of love xx

awww thanx for your lovely comments girls. Ive restarted today.. infact the first thing i did this morning was run down and have my shake before anything came in the way. usually I leave it till late. lol
Things on the family front are really strange at the moment.. Im getting along so well with the sister who never ever ever got along with me... and the sis who was my bestest friend seems to have turned her back on me :s aah well. thats family for ya!

Im just thinking about valentines day! In a bit of a predicament with that really coz OH is gonna murder me if I dont spend the day with him... and I know that I wont be able to go the whole day without eating... and he's gonna hate me if i make him eat on his own. So trying to think of other things that we could do that wont involve eating.. BUT as he has said.. no matter what we do.. he will be eating at some point coz he'll be travelling up all the way from london and will wanna eat wen he gets here... and then before he goes home.. and he said theres no way he's eating on his own. I feel bad because he has been so supportive about this diet and has never ever made me cheat or put me down about the diet.. but he said he wants to spend vday with me like a normal couple with no ifs and buts...

any thoughts on that??

Maybe go on like a refeed programme? eat no carbs and just lots of protein?

Hey FBTB! We all have weak days were we eat and then regret it straight away! Sorry to hear that uve been havin a roough time lately x Hope it all blows over soon

mm ye refeed sounds like a good plan... you could even cook at home for him, nice and romantic, plus u can choose your portion size, and whats on your plate!!

failing that go to the movies, and get him a hotdog etc :D

xx

Sorry to hear about the weekend.. :( ...

Thought you werent gonna see oh on Valentines...

to be honest its up to you to be strong.. I've had visitors over 4 weekends out of this years 5.. and in between I've had engagment parties and work sociables.. Have had to watch people eat drink be merry and do it all over again.. You are stronger than me.. I know that.. so you should be able to sit and drink a bottle of water while he eats.. revolve the day around doing other things than eat and make that event a small thing.. its up to you

Maybe go on like a refeed programme? eat no carbs and just lots of protein?

hmm.. yeah i suppose I could. I think if I do eat I will definitely be eating something small.. like a bit of grilled chicken or something

Hey FBTB! We all have weak days were we eat and then regret it straight away! Sorry to hear that uve been havin a roough time lately x Hope it all blows over soon

thanks honey

mm ye refeed sounds like a good plan... you could even cook at home for him, nice and romantic, plus u can choose your portion size, and whats on your plate!!

failing that go to the movies, and get him a hotdog etc :D

xx

thanx hun... yeah, best idea so far really is not to meet up with him :(

Sorry to hear about the weekend.. :( ...

Thought you werent gonna see oh on Valentines...

to be honest its up to you to be strong.. I've had visitors over 4 weekends out of this years 5.. and in between I've had engagment parties and work sociables.. Have had to watch people eat drink be merry and do it all over again.. You are stronger than me.. I know that.. so you should be able to sit and drink a bottle of water while he eats.. revolve the day around doing other things than eat and make that event a small thing.. its up to you

hey ollie!
Thanks for that. Yeah I kind of had a date with someone else on V day but it didnt work out :p
Ive always admired you for the way you managed to stick to your water while you've been out. Guess Im just not as strong as that. But to be honest its more to do with the way he's being..... but at the end of the day.. it is JUST valentines day... we dont have to make a big deal out of it.

hey ollie!
Thanks for that. Yeah I kind of had a date with someone else on V day but it didnt work out :p
Ive always admired you for the way you managed to stick to your water while you've been out. Guess Im just not as strong as that. But to be honest its more to do with the way he's being..... but at the end of the day.. it is JUST valentines day... we dont have to make a big deal out of it.

you just shouldnt eat.. its only another day... being together is enough and if he's being any bit akward about him tell him that.. its your choice, not his or anyone elses.. you're doing it for a reason

you just shouldnt eat.. its only another day... being together is enough and if he's being any bit akward about him tell him that.. its your choice, not his or anyone elses.. you're doing it for a reason

Hey,
He's not being awkward about it, he just wants us to be able to enjoy ourselves properly on the day... and it kinda was a deal that we made. He agreed to compromise on how often we met as long as I compromised and didnt diet when we did meet. If that makes any sense..! But unfortunately Im going back on the deal now.. which is the bit he isnt happy about. Im just praying that it snows.. coz then he wont be able to come down :)

but your right.. I shouldnt eat, and I dont want to

I understand about making a deal with some one...

But LT is a very strict diet as its TFR! He cant expect you to go off the wagon just for him just for one day :S
would he not rather you be happy and be able to do all these things when your at your target weight?

And its awful that him doing this is making you not want to see him!!

You're doing this diet for yourself so it should be up to you whether you eat or not! If you explained to him how you really feel about eating right now would he not understand? You can still have a good valentines day or like you said, it's only another ordinary day. Hope you decide what's right for you, make sure it is what's right for you and nobody else. You are the one that matters here. Good luck.

Back