FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

well done x

thank you everyone xxx
for some reason today I have a really bad stomach. every time I have a shake my stomach hurts so much. im not constipated so i know its not that. i think i may have a dodgy batch of shakes coz i have never felt like this before!

update
lost 2lbs this week and have been told by pharmacist to take break from LT for a while. they've said my blood pressure etc is really low. this bug still hasnt gone away and im still being sick like anything. i told them that i didnt wanna go off the diet but they refused to give me shakes. i have a week of LT which were left over from my younger sisters stuff so im thinking i might do that for a week. im just really angry for falling ill coz i dont wanna stop. i want to reach my mini goal and if i stop i wont reach it.

and after all that and after my sneaky weigh in for some reason i have put on weight! when i weighed myself on monday or something i'd lost 4lbs and my official weigh in shows ive lost 2lbs... :( not happy

Sweetie, if they have told you to stop the diet for a while then you really should. Why not compromise and have slimfast (or equivalent) shakes & a calorie counted meal - that way you can do low low cal but not as low as 500 - probably about 1000 a day.

If you are keeping up with your gym visits you should still lose quite well on 1000 cals a day and it may be better for you.

hey helen
thank you for your advice. im gonna see how i feel tonight and if i still feel like this then i will probably refeed or something :s
will let u know how i get on. thanx sweetie x

hey honey!
2lbs is a great loss so well done!!! :D

i dont think you should try slimfast.
Maybe try another day of LT and if you are still not feeling good then how about having 2 LT shakes and a high protein meal? theres always a way around things lol

go nab yer sisters leftover shakes! hehe

hey hunny - this is why i had to refeed before hitting target, i kept getting sick and on the last week of LT i had no energy and people kept saying i looked sickly.

could you not do an Atkins style diet to keep in ketosis?

BUT - i think it may be the ketosis that is making you ill. My mum had told me that being in ketosis seriously lowers your immunity - which is why pretty much all of us have gotten sick on this diet.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do - but always remember your health MUST come first

xxx

hey hun,

hope your feeling better :) your doing great with the diet and exercise!!!

sorry i havent been about for a bit... just sooooo busy :( I know you willl look fab on your engagement party... cant wait to see ur pics...

Take Care of your self

Love Nas x

thanx for your kind messages everyone. means alot.
hey nas, how r u? havent seen you around in a while superwoman :p

i have decided that i will continue with LT because i still have my sisters shakes and she has like almost 10 days worth left which is great. the way i feel at the moment i think anything will make me sick. the smell of food makes me absolutely eeeeurgh! yday evening i was making a small piece of chicken thinking i'll try the refeed approach or something.... but i looked at that piece of raw chicken and i puked up... needless to say i didnt bother cooking it.

im takin my chances on this, i have 3 weeks or something left and i'd been hopin to lose a stone in 4 weeks... but just 2lbs this week means i probably wont get there.

falling ill like this has made me even more determined to get through this diet as soon as possible so that i have plenty of time to get normal and grow my hair back :p by my wedding! at the moment my aim is to stop LT at the end of July regardless of what I weigh and then refeed and maintain. i dont want to leave this till too close to the wedding because i have my hen do for which we're going away on hols, i have lotsa parties, and of course wedding guests will come pouring in.. and ramadhan will be in sept... so for all those reasons i need to make sure im maintaining by then! last thing i want is to balloon again by my wedding.

You wont balloon. You have such good incentives to stick to LT I'm sure you will do it. Keep going and keep going to the gym. I only went twice this week and I think that might be why I only lost 2lbs instead of my normal 4.

Keep up the good work though and I hope you feel better soon, it's horrible when you feel under the weather.

Hey hun,

How's you.... it's been ages since u updated.......

Nas x

How did I not see this thread!?
I'll be getting married in October and will be dropping 3 stone long before then hopefully!
I'm completely confused about my dress though, so I'm praying some of your ladies could help? I'm buying my dress next week hopefully but have no idea what size to order. I looked around the net and found that my target size and height should make me about a size 12. There's no way I can afford any alterations and would be terrified to do it myself so it has to fit as is. Should I go for that or the size I am now?

My god, it seems like forever and a half since I have been on here. Im sorry I just disappeared like that. Had so much going on and just needed a break from everything! I went off the diet for absolutely ages and luckily didnt put alot back on. I currently weigh 15st and 4lbs... Im gonna do all my updates in a bit so I know where Im at!

I am back with the most massive challenge ever for myself. Today I went out and bought the wedding dress of my dreams..... IN A SIZE 16!!! I am a size 18 top and 20 bottom... and I think most people will say that I have just done the craziest thing in the world! but I personally feel that this is exactly what I need, I know it will cost my OH a grand if I dont achieve my goal before the wedding but luckily he is 100% behind me on my crazy mission!

I have hung up my outfit on the back of my door (in a cover thingy bob) and I just stare at it and want to work out!!! I just pray so hard that I do this... and I am sure that you guys will be a thousand percent behind me like you always have been!!!!

3 months and 2 weeks I think! and i need to lose two dress sizes... OH MY GOD!! right... im gonna do my updates.. and then check up on you guys! mmmmwah

hey welcome back on good to see you keeping well

welcome back hun...... you can do this!!!!

Have really missed ya over the last few months but it's great to see you back!! How did teh engagement go??? any pics?

Love Nas x

hi thats a great idea u will do it !! best of luck

Back