FATTOTHIN

hannahike

I have some chilli powder here... about to make your wonderful soup.... the one i have has:

Chilli pepper, cumin, SALT oregano, garlic, anti-caking agent and cayenne peper.

Is that ok??:confused:

not sure hun but the salts a big NO! so dont bother with it. I have just, instead of using a pepper grinder i lightly crushed some in the mortar and pesel so when you put it in the soup you can chew on them the last spoon full is a bit hot though mmmmmmm

okies... i will leave it out this time till I can get some actual chilli seed! Yeh i doubted it cus of the salt!

Thanks for responding tho!

xx

Hot cheyenne pepper is just as, if not better than hot chilli hun xxx

just made me soup... my mouth is slightly on fire ... but its good :D

xx

lol similar reaction when I kiss the girls .... X

as a babys bum, thats me xx

What garry....full of S.H.I.T. lol mawh xxx

ooooo cutting very cutting, come on then I will give you some attention now :rolleyes::D;) x

haha ...i am in one of those moods hunni .... i would watch out poor josh didnt know what to do for the best the other night...and, i managed to shock tracy lol...not sure how x
So, what attention am i getting?

I promise you, you will not shock me trust me mwahh!!!!! x

fattothin,
Which soup is this? Is it the normal lt chicken one and you are just adding all these extras?

yep exactly that x

Lol Nic what you trying to say honey? xx

Thx Fattothin
Dont mind the soup too much, only had it twice with a bit of pepper added....mmmm wouldnt it be tastier with a bit of bread to dunk in.....oh gone are the days when I used to eat :sigh:

Back