• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

FATTOTHIN

fattothin

Gold Member
not sure hun but the salts a big NO! so dont bother with it. I have just, instead of using a pepper grinder i lightly crushed some in the mortar and pesel so when you put it in the soup you can chew on them the last spoon full is a bit hot though mmmmmmm

hannahike

okies... i will leave it out this time till I can get some actual chilli seed! Yeh i doubted it cus of the salt!

Thanks for responding tho!

xx

fattothin

Gold Member
Hot cheyenne pepper is just as, if not better than hot chilli hun xxx

fattothin

Gold Member
lol similar reaction when I kiss the girls .... X

fattothin

Gold Member
as a babys bum, thats me xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
What garry....full of S.H.I.T. lol mawh xxx

ooooo cutting very cutting, come on then I will give you some attention now :rolleyes::D;) x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
haha ...i am in one of those moods hunni .... i would watch out poor josh didnt know what to do for the best the other night...and, i managed to shock tracy lol...not sure how x
So, what attention am i getting?

I promise you, you will not shock me trust me mwahh!!!!! x

Bindi

Silver Member
fattothin,
Which soup is this? Is it the normal lt chicken one and you are just adding all these extras?

yep exactly that x

TracyJ

Gold Member
Lol Nic what you trying to say honey? xx

Bindi

Silver Member
Thx Fattothin
Dont mind the soup too much, only had it twice with a bit of pepper added....mmmm wouldnt it be tastier with a bit of bread to dunk in.....oh gone are the days when I used to eat :sigh: