Fatty Mama's diary....

Well not much to report...started on this healthy eating plan last Tuesday...and woke up on Wednesday only to find its my bl**y time of the month! Soooooo not happy!:sigh:
My first week and I have failed almost daily. Oh I've been sticking to the plan...unfortunately so has the 3 hifi bars I ate earlier...or my daughters chocolate buttons that were in the fridge yesterday!

My first week (and its not even the end of the week!) and I feel even fatter than ever:cry:!

Not been able to get out walking the dogs or leave the house to go swimming due to my blasted hayfever...even my eyes are all swollen!! LOL!

I just keep telling myself that ok I'm rubbish at this on the blob week...but from this Tuesday (WI) there is no excuse!

So all my good thoughts and intended saintliness has kind of slipped...please feel free to kick me!! LOL!:break_diet:

Hey mama b dont be too hard on yourself somtimes we have bad weeks, you have realised its not good so start a fresh when you have finnished your "blob" lol when you feel 100%. it so hard to do diets when you feel like crap. but you can hopefully have 3 weeks of hard core dieting before the next one ;)
Tess x

Thanks girls...feeling much more positive today! Been out for a lovely walk with the dogs and off swimming tonight....and my daughter is going to a friends for tea so I have peace for a few hours...yeh! LOL!

Well I was completely shocked and at a loss for words on my first weigh in on Tuesday night...5lb off!
So after all the worry of 'blob week' I finally feel like I have achieved something...and have grinned alot! :eek:)
Out on Friday night with the girls and a bar b que on Saturday but am watching what i eat syn wise before then.
Feeling happy and positive...for now! LOL!

Sorry Mama I've only just read this, well done for your 5lb loss, that's fantastic! :D

Back