Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

ahh well done hun ive just been on for about half nn hour the good news is the kids hadnt deleted my profile after all they had just changed my picture, date of birth, name etc but once i realised and changed it back i added my new weight which was 12lb lighter than 30 days ago woohoo also its recorded im now overweight not obese and my new wii fit age is drum roll 26 thats 1 year off my real age woohoo. i did nearly die after hula hooping on advance for 6 minutes lol

Woohoo great news! Did they make you younger? hehe.

Fab news on being out of obese (what an ugly word) too , that must've been a good feeling.

I'm gonna pop on the Wii Fit as soon as this repair man has fixed the floor in the loft ...I swear this house is falling apart!

Yay that's great news FMBB. And wii hula hooping is exhausting!

me too will be back on later we should have a daily thread about who can burn the most wi fitting lol

go and have one otherwise you might get really hungry and choose something bad. and get on that wii.lol

Well done on staying the same FMBB. Brilliant news.

I must get back on the wii fit myself although I just cant do the hula hooping at all. Step is my favourite.

go and have one otherwise you might get really hungry and choose something bad. and get on that wii.lol
I got on the Wii Fit, I managed 31 minutes and burned about 240 calories. Then I followed it with a slice of ham and cheese :( so no honking for me today... maybe tomorrow =(
Well done on staying the same FMBB. Brilliant news.

I must get back on the wii fit myself although I just cant do the hula hooping at all. Step is my favourite.
I like the step, it's the reason I went over my planned 20 minutes today, I'd forgot about it 'til the end ...ah well it all adds up =)

Well done hun at least it wasnt too bad ive got a headache now ahh

Ive run out of tests do they sell them at the chemist or will it have to be online?

ooh i might send my hubby tomorrow. thanks hun im off to bed i dont think il be in k til friday evening sat morning. so in no rush im gonna weigh in the morning lets hope theyve shifted as i havnt been on in 3 days check me out being patient well only cos i didnt want to see theyd gone up after picking. lol.nite hun

For some reason I've woke up in an amazing mood! I'm ready to take on the world.

My morning coffee was extra nice this morning for some reason, maybe stuff tastes better when you feel good hehe.

I've done my Wii body test this morning and I'm 1lb down ♥♥

thanks hun im down 3lb since monday wow woohoo im gonna get on the wii for a bit as didnt get chance last nite then got 2 pick dd up from pre school at 12 and the weathers not good outside.

Well I finally have heating and hot water again so the weather isn't bothering me so much at the moment. I am trying to stay in as much as possible though cos outside is bitter!!

I've ended up having another nibble of cheese and ham again this evening =( I really should stop buying the stuff, but I prefer to make my kids home made pizza and they love cheese on toast too so it would be mean on them ...I just need WILLPOWER!!

My arms are killing me from the Wii Fit boxing and Rhythm Parade =( I'll be back on it tonight though, I enjoy the 30 minutes peace I get while I'm doing it ^.^

Back