Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

Good luck chick.....I am sure you can do this.....one day at a time like we all do...x

Well done on restarting, it's so hard getting back on track. I've been faffing since my birthday at the end of January, but just starting to get back in the swing this week. I've found it helpful just trying to focus one day at a time, and trying not to let it get to me if I have a 95% day, or even an 80% day, but really holding on to the diet and not letting a small cheat become an excuse for a complete day / weekend / week off. Be kind to yourself and remind yourself what you've already achieved and what you want to happen. Good luck xx

Helloooo
Really good to see you back!
Good luck with it luv - you CAN do it!!
Xxxx

great to see you back and good luck x

Just a quick update, since I posted, I've got flu and tonsillitus which is actually helping me stick to the diet lol

If only I had a laptop I could catch up from my bed but since I don't I'll have to catch up once I'm feeling better, hope you're all doing well x

Get some good rest. I hope you feel much better soon,
xxx

Get better soon (or another way of looking at it that you feel so cr@p anyway, you hopefully will miss the headaches etc before K kicks in!).

Plenty of rest and liquids!

FattyMcBigbum said:
So this is it, my very last try. If I don't manage to stick to it this time I'm going to have to admit defeat and try something else.

So far I'm 100% for today and I've managed a 20 minute workout too. Fingers crossed that I can get back into like I did before Christmas.

I haven't had to chance to catch up on everyone's diary yet but I will try over the next couple of days, hopefully they will keep me from caving like they used to.

Just wanna say well done to Kes, you're doing amazing hun, pure inspiration xx

Lis x

Awww hun you are so sweet...

We need to start doing this again properly!

I need a kick up the bum too!

I hope you get better soon!

Wow!

Congratulations, Sweetie

xxx

congratulations hunni and good luck with SW x

Aww congrats Hun! Good luck with sw xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back