Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

I've not had much time to come here the last couple of days 'cause I've been a little busy so I just wanted to do a quick update to say I'm still drinking the shakes and chomping the bars.

I have been tested a couple of times and at one point I was about to eat a chocolate biscuit but quickly spat it out.

Sunday was such a lovely day so me and Chris took the kids to the woods again, this time we went a different route which was pretty busy. Right where you enter the path there was a picnic area where there were some people using them disposable BBQ's and it smelled lush! We walked for over and hour up and down hills before we eventually found our way back to the car, by that point I was sweating and gasping. Oh and my trainers are now officially black :mad:

Well done for the clothes and resisting

You're doing a fab job

xx

yes you need t get some wellies.... :)

im sure you would have been fine!!!!

It was a lovely afternoon yesterday here in Bristol as well. No need for wellies on my walk - but my golden retriever found any puddles that were around and rolled in them all - mmmm the lovely odour of wet muddy dog!

yeah well done! Get some walking shoes, much more comfy when out and about walking!! And even on sunny days you can get away with them!

oh thats a good idea. didnt think of those... :)

Hehe, thanks for the tips everyone =)

I can't believe another weigh in is just 1 day away, this has been going so fast. I don't know if I'm happy about it 'cause it just means Christmas will be here soon =S

Well I'm off to cook the girls tea, Shepherds Pie ...jealous much =(

good luck with weigh in tomorrow :)

good luck hun

Good luck with the WI tom.
I can't believe the weeks are flying past so quickly!

excellent hun thats amazing keep it up

thats almost 2 stone in 1 month hun
thats blooming amazing!!!
keep up the hard work.... you are doing sooooooo well!!!
im so pleased for you

ooohhh and not long until you are in the teens!!!!

Back