Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

when are you going to AT?

ooohhhh good luck. and that sounds heaps of fun!!!
:)

Yes that does sound like a fab bargain and great day out

Hi Hun - just catching up not been about which means only one thing - but I'm back (again) and just wanted to say well done on your fantastic progress - nearly 2 stone in a month - awesome - I hope you are really proud of yourself xxx

Brilliant loss - I bet you are over the moon. Keep up the good work x

That is fan,,,,,tastic! well done.

Super super super congrats on the loss- your total so far is amazing!

AT sounds like it's gonna be awesome - u deserve it!
Xx

Well done, another great loss :)

Thanks everyone for your kind words xx

This is AAM week for me and to be honest I don't think I'm going to last the whole week. I have had sausages that weren't on the allowed food list but they were 77% meat content and very low in carbs. I'll probably have one more day of it, tonight (a chicken salad 'cause I've already bought the stuff) and then go back to TS for the rest of the week =)

whats aam if you dont mind me asking?

This is AAM week for me and to be honest I don't think I'm going to last the whole week. I have had sausages that weren't on the allowed food list but they were 77% meat content and very low in carbs. I'll probably have one more day of it, tonight (a chicken salad 'cause I've already bought the stuff) and then go back to TS for the rest of the week =)

I can totally relate to this hun. I struggled with AAM week and haven't really been back on track since. Keep picking when making kids and hubbys dinner and at left overs ever since :(

Really trying to up the water intake today and get back to TS 100%.

Good luck with whatever you decide :)

whats aam if you dont mind me asking?

AAM stands for Add A Meal.
Exante recommend if you are doing TS to have 4 weeks on TS and then 1 week on AAM.

ahhhh i see....
i think thats ever 12 weeks on cambridge.. cool. :)
must make it hard. esp when you come to not haveing a meal again next week..good luck!

thats what has happened to me hun i just ate everything yuk im back on track now and am not completing the week of aam just back to the shakes but have just caught the sick bug from my kids and have been sick so am not fancying anything. i think you should go back to tfr as like kas said it can be really hard getting back on track as ive discovered i kept picking too.

Back