Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

Don't get me wrong, I've not fallen off track, other than the sausage that wasn't on the allowed list I've followed it properly. I just don't feel like I'm gonna lose much weight this week if I carry on and I really want to look better this Christmas =)

I'm not doing the add a meal week, think I'd find it too much of a temptation not to then eat afterwards.

I'll be eating for 3 days on the weekend of 6th November as it's my sons wedding, was going to tomorrow and Saturday so that I could drink at the hen do but have decided that I'm just going to drink diet coke so that I don't have to, then the plan is to do aam week around Christmas instead of coming off the diet for it..... then it's the long haul till next summer!

Thats the good thing about being able (and recommended to) take an aam week - it means you can build in some flexibility and plan around social events where it would be really hard to stay on total solution.

I am taking a couple of days off TS at the end of next week to celebrate as I leave my horrid job and start anew one - hopefully not horrid the following week - will stick to low carb/ high protien / low fat though as far as I can.

Thanks for the tips... I do have a couple of events coming up that I would like to be able to eat and drink at. One is my halloween party which I'd like to have a drink at (though I could live without it) and the other is Bonfire Night at Alton Towers, we're going from 10am - 9pm so the shakes won't be practical, I'm thinking shake in the morning, bar while I'm there and a home-made chicken salad while I'm there.

I managed to resist temptation yesterday, Chris wanted a take-away and initially I said I would have one too but before he phoned it I bottled out. He still ordered 2 Pizzas (because 2 come with a free cheese garlic pizza!) and I haven't touched a slice! So I'm feeling very proud of myself today as I munch my Toffee nut and raisin bar =D The annoying thing is though I can pretty much guarantee he'll still have a good loss this week :mad: MEN!

Well done, you have great willpower keep it up :)

Thanks for the tips... I do have a couple of events coming up that I would like to be able to eat and drink at. One is my halloween party which I'd like to have a drink at (though I could live without it) and the other is Bonfire Night at Alton Towers, we're going from 10am - 9pm so the shakes won't be practical, I'm thinking shake in the morning, bar while I'm there and a home-made chicken salad while I'm there.

I managed to resist temptation yesterday, Chris wanted a take-away and initially I said I would have one too but before he phoned it I bottled out. He still ordered 2 Pizzas (because 2 come with a free cheese garlic pizza!) and I haven't touched a slice! So I'm feeling very proud of myself today as I munch my Toffee nut and raisin bar =D The annoying thing is though I can pretty much guarantee he'll still have a good loss this week :mad: MEN!

well done hunny thats brilliant! I have some planned eating days coming up! 23rd October, 13th November and 3rd Dec:eek: how sad I know them all, the Nov and Dec one's I know I will have to eat a day or 2 before as drink will be involved (although not a huge drinker)! So I won't be having my AAM. Not looking forward to having to take my 100% off my diary:cry:!

Sorry I took over, well done for resisting the pizza, it only would leave a horrid fatty taste and your tummy really heavy!

xx

well done love i bet you are massivly chuffed with yourself!!!

i couldnt have done that, so you are more determined than me..
lets just hope that chris puts on this week, and you lose. that will teach him!!! lol

got to be cruel these days my love. :)

Well done for resisting - who wants pizza anyway!? :rolleyes:

I don't know why but today I feel really fat and bloated and it's making me feel sorry for myself =( I'm convinced that I'm not going to lose any weight this week and it's quite depressing. I'm probably not helping my weight loss by feeling like this but I just can't help it =/

oh hun, sending you a great big hug! I had a week like that, then had a meltdown now everything is okay ROFL!!!

ahem, hope you feel better soon!

Chin up FMBB, you have so little to go to your closest target and you have been so strong. Look at what you've lost so far, the bloating will go and you must have lost this week. Your OH is naughty for tempting you! shame on him! My hubby is doing LL and we try to tempt each other with wine, nibbles, curry - but then we think of how far we have come and resist....so far!

Good luck for weigh in :)

S xxx

oh hun, im sorry you feel like this.. chin up..
go to bed, wake up and feel better :)
take a nice warm hot water bottle to bed.. might cheer you up :)

Thanks everyone xx

I did go to bed but I woke up today feeling awful. This time it wasn't a fat bloated feeling, more a can't stay off the toilet and sick feeling =( I very rarely get ill so why do I keep getting ill on a diet that has everything my body needs >.< grr

Hope you're feeling better today.

how was weigh in today????????????

Back