Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

Quick update I didn't record my weigh in from Wednesday cos I had ½ a kebab and chips on Tuesday - no one to blame but myself. On the plus side my stomach has shrunk because there's no way I could have finished it though in the past I would have eaten that followed by "goodies". I don't expect to be abstinent from food or even take-aways forever so to know that after just 5 weeks I am learning to listen to my body and stop when I'm full, even enjoy the food I'm eating, rather than shoveling it in, is a good thing in my eyes.

I did weigh in - obviously since I'm a daily weigher but I was just gonna mark it as missed. Now I've decided to update it and just get on with this week.

So last week I lost ...drum roll... 0.4lb =/ Oh well, nowt I can do about it now. I still have one more week to meet my Halloween target (which should have been a Bonfire night target since I've nothing major planned for Halloween - no biggy)

I was out of Ketostix but I managed to pick some up yesterday from Tesco chemist (no questions asked) for £5.20 which is better than the £8+ I'd been paying on Ebay. The results are that I'm well and truly in ketosis though I'm not seeing much movement on the scales, however the water hasn't been going down too well lately but I have made an effort yesterday and today.

Chris has a lot more willpower to stay off the scales than me so I don't know how much he has gained/lost last week and since he had a pretty bad week (kebab and 2 nights of pizza - he ate the chicken one that he'd bought for me the day after) I reckon it would have been a gain, possibly quite a big one.

Anyway that's it, confession done, slate wiped clean, now to crack on. I hope everyone had a much better week than me last week and you're all doing well. I haven't got time to catch up on everyone diary just yet, but I will tonight when the kids are in bed =) xx

Even a small loss is better then a gain! Just keep on going and Im sure your see a good lose next week hun!

Could have been much worse so just write it off and start afresh. The way I see it is that youre in this for the long haul and if the occasional treat helps you get through it thenwhy not?

ahhh my october goal iswell and truely out the window LOL... there is no way im going to lose 6.5lbs.. lol
maybe next month lol....
hope you are ok... we all miss you when you are not about....
im sure chris will learn from his mistake when he sees a gain! :)

gggggggrrrrrrrrr what a bugger. lets hope it catches up with him next week.. hmmmm heres hoping anyway....

well done fmbb! As for oh:rolleyes: well done to him too!

Think this time next week your going to be in the teens, yahhoo that must be a fab feeling!!

Fabulous FMBB, you'll be there before the weekend, stick with it :)

wow thats fab!!! an bummer on the being .4 off!!and how dare chris lost that much.... and with what he had.. dont you hate men!! grrrr
i really hope you have a good week this week and then you will well and truely be in the teens!! woop woop

im dancing around the kitchen as i type! well done!!

Well done hun!

Congrats on the awsome loss this week.
Keep it up and you will soon be whizzing through the teens!
Xxx

Fab stuff
Well done

xxx

Oh, well done - that was a good week!

You are sooo close to a huge mile-stone, hope this week's weigh in is another good one - once you are in the teens it will really spur you on.

Re: FattyMcBigbum - TS - Week 6/day 42 - Weigh in -4.8lb

Hope you have a fab weekend love...

Back