Fatty McBigbum - Feeling rough

Well done of the loss FMBB but stay strong so it continues! Drink lots of water so you feel full up and do some housework to keep you busy ;)

Good luck xx

And a nice long bath with smellies and candles. Would recommend let your hostage go at this point ;)

xx

Housework?! I shudder at the thought. Which is probably why my house is almost looking like I should call Kim and Agy lol

Do you know what, I have no candles or smellies but then christmas is coming so I'm sure I'll have them coming out of my ears soon lol.

Hahaha! Please not Kim and Aggy, I'd rather have the dust!

Actually EAT the dust, instead of food like on the weightwatchers group in Little Britain (was it little Britain??) That would solve both issues! LOL! :D

Well I'm about to release my hostage, grab a shower and pop around to check out my brother in laws new flat.

My OH has just told me he plans on going to his mates later to play a new game he's just rented... eeek, I always struggle the most when he's out of the house so I hope there's plenty of new posts to keep me on track while he's gone.

See you all later ...or should I say read you all later lol

Back from the BIL's and very jealous of his new flat, I hate living in a house.

OH has gone out and now I've got to decide what to cook the kids for their tea. I've not had any of my packs yet either so I'm going to have to have 1 while I cook and maybe have a soup with them while they eat their dinner so I'm not tempted.

Plenty of good TV on tonight fingers crossed that will distract me.

:cross:

xx

Good luck hun,
keep it strong
xxxxx

Omg did you just say you hadnt had any packs yet 1 hour ago? How do you do that? Ive had all 3 already .

I just love small cosy flats, I have rooms I don't use and end up filling them with junk. I also hate where I'm living at the moment - right in front of a school and the house is back to front which I hate too.

I still haven't had any pack. Instead of making a shake while I cooked I did the mahoosive pile of dishes, got to do something to keep that Kim and Aggy away lol.

I have energy coming out of my ears at the moment and I think it's cos I've not had anything to eat, I've noticed it before, so I'm just gonna get these last few things done then have a pack while watching the X Factor ...Come on Wagner! Oops I mean Matt ;)

Omg did you just say you hadnt had any packs yet 1 hour ago? How do you do that? Ive had all 3 already .

I do that too, regularly dont have my first pack til 1930/2000. I find evenings are when I struggle, I can cope fine during the day without them :eek:

Just make sure you have all three

xxx

Good, just worried about you. Not that you need any advice from me looking at your stats ;)

xxxx

I only ever have mine in the evenings too, doesn't bother me not having any during the day.

Back