Fattyfattybumtum, back after 1.5yrs

Hey lovely,
How was day 6? You're so right, the sun helps! Did you get all your water down you? My intake was quite poor today as I spent most of it out and didn't want to be the person who peed in a bush!

I've been keeping so busy I've barely noticed I'm doing this diet! I did, for a while think about tucking into one of my Easter eggs, but decided it wasn't worth it, they will be enjoyed once the weight has gone!

I'm weighing in tomorrow, will keep you posted.

Have a fantastic day 7! We are fly kicking through this diet! It'll be over before we know it!!!

Night lovely x

Day7... The sun is shining n I'm glugging away! Feelin rather positive... think it's the sunny weather :) Girl on a mission... gonna stay 100% n get it over n done with for the last time!!!

Happy Cding
xxx

Quick&Painful said:
Hey lovely,
How was day 6? You're so right, the sun helps! Did you get all your water down you? My intake was quite poor today as I spent most of it out and didn't want to be the person who peed in a bush!

I've been keeping so busy I've barely noticed I'm doing this diet! I did, for a while think about tucking into one of my Easter eggs, but decided it wasn't worth it, they will be enjoyed once the weight has gone!

I'm weighing in tomorrow, will keep you posted.

Have a fantastic day 7! We are fly kicking through this diet! It'll be over before we know it!!!

Night lovely x

Hey, well done on stayin away from the e-eggs... dont wanna waste all the hard work, plus I'm sure they taste the same as they did last time ;)

Waitin for ur weight loss announcement. Hope ur havin a fab, sunny n positive day!

Let's do it girlie :)
xxx

Thanks! I'm not doing too badly! Today is going well, will let you know how it goes!

Hope you're having a great day! We are so doing this!!! Xx

Well, day7 over. It feels great marking it off the calander. Ive been doin good apart from the late evening headaches. Cooked a lovely dinner for family n it didnt really bother me. After a lonnnng time Im in the right frame of mind and really believe i can do it this time. Infact Im feeling so positive n confident that in a few days Im sure I'll change my sigi from "just do it" to "just did it" ;)

Taking the positive thoughts to bed. Hope we all have sweet slimming dreams :)

Night xxx

"It's not that some people have willpower and some don't...
It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
This is the day your life really begins."

xxx

Absolutely loving your positive thoughts and quotes, it really is mind over matter.

Well done you for cooking and not giving in! I can't wait to find out your loss. Your doing fab, and I'm so pleased that we are standing strong together.

Gonna be a late night for me (I must be getting old)! But hopefully I'll sleep away most of tomorrow! It's a little sad that my life is on hold whilst I'm doing this, but once I reach my goal I'll be back on the scene in my size 10's!

Sleep well. Xx

Another 100% day over, one step closer to goal.... however Ive found it so hard today. There were moments when i just wanted to forget it all and stuff my face, but then I remembered the sense of achievment n how good i feel waking up in the morn, knowing Ive been 100%

Cant wait for totm to be over... feel so heavy n bloated :( n cant seem to drink enough either.

All in all, glad today is successfully over :)

Night xxx

ps: reading through the forum have come across so many posts of people restarting ... nearly everytime putting on more then they weighed last... jus like myself! Im a bit worried... actually alot worried about life after cd, once i get to goal, maintanence etc... I really dont want shakes to be a part of my life forever. Im tired of yoyoing :(

Ah well, will push that thought to the back of my mind for now and concentrate on "The Job"... Day9, bring it onnnnn!

Well done on another successful day! I almost caved today too but made it though!

Totally get your concern about regaining weight, I've seen/heard so many people doing that. Although I didn't gain back the weight I lost the first time, I absolutely refused to put myself through the trauma of the CD only to regain the weight. No way. Not me. This diet is horrible, but it works! I came off the shakes and switched straight to stringent calorie counting. No more than 2000 calories a day, most days were 1500, that really put things into perspective for me, and I now make the healthier choice by habit, in fact a lot of the foods I used to eat taste disgusting to me now!

Like you said, focus on the job at hand. Get though this and then perhaps do something like WW or SW to kick start healthy living?

Sleep tight, hopefully we have a better tomorrow! X

Successful day9. Did loads of cookin n bakin... neither bothered me. Finally, after such a long time I feel focused n determined. I kept thinking while I was makin all the yummy food that only I can make a change, it's only in my hands n I will make it happen. Super positive day!!

Lookin forward to day10 :)
xxx

Hey hun, howz u? Have u reached ur target? Keep me posted about the SW experience n if its a good maintanence option :)

Im doin good. WI should be tomorrow but dont think i wanna know how much Ive lost. Its been totm n have felt so huge n bloated. In my past experience Ive always lost the least during totm, so just incase the numbers arent what Im expecting, I'll wait until my next WI for the numbers to be disclosed :)

Hope the sun is shinning wherever u are... Have a fab day babes
xxx

Hey hun, howz u? Have u reached ur target? Keep me posted about the SW experience n if its a good maintanence option :)

Im doin good. WI should be tomorrow but dont think i wanna know how much Ive lost. Its been totm n have felt so huge n bloated. In my past experience Ive always lost the least during totm, so just incase the numbers arent what Im expecting, I'll wait until my next WI for the numbers to be disclosed :)

Hope the sun is shinning wherever u are... Have a fab day babes
xxx
i have my last weigh in this afternoon chick.. then moving over to follow rosemary conely instead.. i want to maintain with calorie counting instead.. as staying this weight as got to be a life time change.!

i hope weigh goes well hun and if it does'nt show today it will in week 2 remember .. yep lots of sun it makes a good change lol

take care x

Well guys, after alot of thought n research I'm goin to be moving to exante on thur. I've newly moved n there's no cdc's in my area n I travel 40mins (1 way) for my app. Also I'm only allowed 1 wk supply at a time, so it's turning out pretty expensive n time consuming.

QP, hope ur feeling better. I'll be on the exante section on minimins but will pop on cd to see how ur doin. Keep in touch n we'll continue supporting each other ;)

xxx

Hey,

Good luck with the new plan. I'm sure you'll nail it in no time at all. Just do it and get it over with! ;-)

I can't wait to get back on plan. I'm still really ill turns out I have sinusitis and conjuntivitis..... And a randomly tight chest?... Who knows when it'll pass. I haven't bees anywhere or done anything since Friday! Will let you know when I'm back on track! And I'll come and find you to see how you're going.

X

Thanks hun, hope ur feelin better soon. Plenty of rest n drink loads.

Hugs xxx

Back