Fave foods

curvy_em

Fresh start
I'm sorry if a similar thread already exists. I am curious to know what everyones favourite soups, shakes and meals are??

There's a sticky on here called 'Product Review Thread' which gives all of that info. Note though that I have never found 2 people who agree on everything! There is even a rumour that someone once said that they like the tomato soup - but I'm assuming that was a troll...

I feel almost cheated that Ive never tried the tomato soup

Go on try one.... You know you love strangely light pink tomato soup which tastes of dishwater.... What does it say about me that I still ate it?! I always eat the pack I make even if I have to force it down...

It's the only one that is universally hated! The others are loverly!

I've never tried the tomato soup either. They had a old tomato soup when I first started S&S back in Aug 2011. Everyone hated that so I never got round to trying the pack I had (still have it somewhere!) and then they removed it from their range when they removed the 'economy' shake range. Then they added a 'new' tomato soup that was universally hated too so I didn't order any of those :).

So glad I saw this thread... I have just removed tomato soup from the order I was about to place. Phew!

Can't wait to start on the diet! You guys are all doing so well and have really inspired me!

xx

So glad I saw this thread... I have just removed tomato soup from the order I was about to place. Phew!

Can't wait to start on the diet! You guys are all doing so well and have really inspired me!

xx

When are you starting?? My first pack comes tomorrow, have my grandparents coming to stay for the weekend so I am gonna start sunday so no distractions....

Will probs start Monday or Sunday if packs have arrived by then... Want to start asap!! Really excited to see those results!

Good luck!xx

My favourites would have to be the oatmeal porridge, cottage pie, original chili con carne, mushroom pasta and the choc truffa bar! :D. I also like the spag bol, shakes (banana, chocolate, strawberry and vanilla) but they're not in my fave list lol.

Back