Fave shakes

Grab the mango while you can. I've heard it's only available for a limited period and will soon (I don't know exactly when) be replaced by another trial new flavour - coconut!!
I think the plan is to trial 3-4 flavours over the summer then whichever is most popular will become permanently available. Can't say I like the sound of coconut and would rather have something sharper, like the lemon/lime that someone suggested earlier.
Potter x

I wish they'd do a coke flavour water flavouring :)And a white chocolate shake

slim2012 said:
I wish they'd do a coke flavour water flavouring :)And a white chocolate shake

White chock.....yummmmm

I completely agree all of the shakes currently are creamy and stodgy it would be nice for something fresh like lime to cut through all the froth! Afraid i absolutely detest mango and I've got 6 more packs waaaah

ive decided to swap over to slim and save alot cheaper at £30 a week and you get 4 items a day and alot more variety and they taste loads better :) x

I cant decide if I like mango but wont be buying again... My new faves are forest fruits and cappucino xx

It is quite refreshing and sweet but I find it resembles yoghurt too much and is difficult to mix, lots of people love it tho my CDC cant get enough! X

Mango!!! Best ever! I'll be gutted when it goes :( xxx
Choc orange prob the worse, tastes so artificial yuk, xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mists CDC will swap packs out if u don't like a flavour

I've just read on another forum that the next new flavour after mango and the upcoming coconut will be ...... pineapple!
I've just died and gone to shake heaven :)
I really, really hope this is true!
Potter x

Was actually surprised at how nice the shakes were. My favs are - Choc Mint and Vanilla - Got Cappucino in the cupboard but not tried yet. With all the good reviews I think I'll try that one for brekkie tomorrow!

Need to get a proper blender tho. My wee hand blender (9.99 from Asda) isnt so great at blending ice, end up with shake all over the kitchen and me! End up just poppin a couple ice cubes in once its blended and its just as good.

Back