Snacks Favorite syn free snacks

Just made 50second microwave syn free choc pudding... not sure about it at all!!! Ate it all right enough and would probably get used to the texture!! I suppose its not too bad.

Recipe:

Egg
2 tbsp sweetener
1 tbsp cocoa
Mug
Fry Light

Whisk Egg and sweetener together until doubled in size
Add Cocoa and whisk again
Spray fry light into mug to stop pudding sticking
Pour mixture into Mug
Cook on full power for 50seconds

Done!

Just made 50second microwave syn free choc pudding... not sure about it at all!!! Ate it all right enough and would probably get used to the texture!! I suppose its not too bad.

Recipe:

Egg
2 tbsp sweetener
1 tbsp cocoa
Mug
Fry Light

Whisk Egg and sweetener together until doubled in size
Add Cocoa and whisk again
Spray fry light into mug to stop pudding sticking
Pour mixture into Mug
Cook on full power for 50seconds

Done!

Haha you haven't quite sold that to me yet :) lol may still give it a go! I tried a similar thing like a Swiss roll.. I wasn't sure on that either! It's just not cake is it lol

Haha you haven't quite sold that to me yet :) lol may still give it a go! I tried a similar thing like a Swiss roll.. I wasn't sure on that either! It's just not cake is it lol

Exactly... when it says cake it should taste like cake haha! i think if you never eat cake again and just have this kind of pudding you would get used to it!

Boring .... Fruit or muller light

Quorn sausages have not been free for months since they changed the recipe
Sorry

Quorn sausages have not been free for months since they changed the recipe
Sorry

Bummer, how many syns are they now?

Most of them are 1 syn each.

Chefs special 2.5 each

Which one are you asking about

The frozen standard ones. Think i'll be switching to the syn free Linda ones instead then

I assume for onion bhaji's it is just onions, mix in some spices, use a little egg to bind then fry in fry light? Im not the best cook in the world and have never made onion bhaji's before (SW or normal) but I LOVE them!!! Liking the hash browns too, will be trying those this weekend.......could you part boil the potatoes so to reduce the frying time?

Actually the new low fat frozen quorn sausages are free. They're not easy to come by but it's worth checking your freezer section! And it's. only the LM red onion and rosemary ones that are free.
Liz
X

I assume for onion bhaji's it is just onions, mix in some spices, use a little egg to bind then fry in fry light? Im not the best cook in the world and have never made onion bhaji's before (SW or normal) but I LOVE them!!! Liking the hash browns too, will be trying those this weekend.......could you part boil the potatoes so to reduce the frying time?

I made onion baghees a few ways but the easiest Pakora type thing was: sliced onion a pack of smash some frozen mixed veg add a tin of chickpea dahl 2-3tbsp of water mix roll in to balls spray with fry light and bake in a hot oven. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Free ham!!!! I just love it! And pickled onions! I take a little pot to work my breath isnt the best but o well haha!

I seen a recipe for free hash browns and thinking of making then up for snacks or free onion bajis with a yogurty dip for nights when im peckish (i'm a savoury person)

i would love to know more about the hash brown and bhajis with dip if you get time to share the recipe xx

i made my own crisps last night as a trial and were quite good, also pastryless quiche which again was very handy to snack on.
i am loving the muller lights but i was wandering if anyone can tell me the syn value on muller rice and possibly corners?
thankyou .

Back