Favourite Bands/Artists

Yeah Mudhoney and Fugazi are great; I'm a sucker for all the sort of post-hardcore stuff, I found an old slint record the other day and it's one of those records that has floods of memories tied to it, I'm probably biased but bands just seems all my favourite records are like 10 or 20 years old, and they're the bands you never get sick of listening to... oh my god i feel soo old and miserable in my general dislike towards modern music!! And thus liking older band means you'll probably see some not so great reformations...

You ever heard of a band called Wipers?

I like New Found Glory, Simple Plan, Blink 182, The Ataris, Starting Line to name a few.

The Stone Roses- Just been to see them in Manchester last week, a dream fulfilled

I love kpop ESP super junior loved it before Gangnam style, Tokio hotel lots of bands

I love Rock/Metal

Alice Cooper, Guns N Roses, Wednesday 13 and all his other bands, Bon Jovi, Sum 41 a right mixture from heavy to punky!

My ultimate fav is Whitesnake and KISS, but i like Alice Cooper, NIN, Machine Head, Anal c*nt, Pantera, Lamb of God, Coal Chamber, Devil Driver, Korn, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Stonesour, Rob Zombie, loads more that i cant really think of right now x

The Foo's!!!!!!
loving the Middle East, m83, and Mumford and sons x

Music is my passion. I love metal, rock and most other types of music. Most of our spare money goes on gigs.
At the moment i love biffy clyro, slash, six am and linkin park but it changes all the time.
My major weight loss goal is to loose 2 st before Download in June

Music is my passion. I love metal, rock and most other types of music. Most of our spare money goes on gigs.
At the moment i love biffy clyro, slash, six am and linkin park but it changes all the time.
My major weight loss goal is to loose 2 st before Download in June

Love Download! Have a great time & good luck with your goal :) x

Although I love a bit of Rock -- Billy Talent, Incubus, Marilyn Manson, Placebo, Stone Sour etc -- I'm more into my DnB these days! Fave DJ's are currently Andy C (always!), Audio, Netsky and Rene LaVice ^____^.

AC/DC - Guns N Roses - Nirvana - Foo Fighters - Def Leppard - Motley Crue - KISS - Meatloaf - Green Day - Kings of Leon - Oasis - Arctic Monkeys - Coldplay - Stereophonics - REM and many, many more :D

I enjoy most music but i enjoy new age music too, helps me chill lol x

Favourite band - Tool.
Others: Cult of Luna, Agalloch, Moonsorrow, A Perfect Circle, Chevelle, Ensiferum, American Headcharge ... to name a few.

Back