Favourite Breakfast--Whats yours??

Lianna

Silver Member
I used to make bacon night before and warm it in microwave with 2 slices HE bread!

Now i love having 15 mini weetabix, with blueberries and a chopped banana its soooooooo tasty :)

Hi,
I love a good serving of frozen summer fruit (defrosted, of course!); 1/2 grapefruit (in segments) and two large tablespoons of 0% fat natural yog - all mixed together....yummy :)

2 'fried' eggs on toast with marmite!

or 'custard' porridge (basically make up a sachet of Oats So Simple, after cooked, stir in a beaten egg and some blueberries or blackberries then micro for a further 20 secs) - very creamy and yummy!

If I have the time (normally on a day off) i'll make myself a whole "fry up"! WW Sausages, Bacon, Eggs, Grilled Tomato and Mushrooms and some ketchup on the side!

If I dont have the time for that, ive gotten really into WW bread toasted with laughing cow light triangles (one per toast, you'd be suprised how much 1 triangle is!!), or scrambled eggs and toast!, or if i wana save HEB for lunch, then scrambled egg n grilled tomatos! x

My favourite SW brekkie was WW bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs and beans.... fantastic

or 'custard' porridge (basically make up a sachet of Oats So Simple, after cooked, stir in a beaten egg and some blueberries or blackberries then micro for a further 20 secs) - very creamy and yummy!

That sounds great,will definitely have to try it as I really don't like plain porridge,but this would make it a bit more exciting!

mine just now is either maggic porridge, or 2 slices of ww bread toasted with my HEA of mozzarella with a touch of worcestor sauce, melted or 2 slices of ww bread and a boiled egg sliced with some extra light mayo. xx

French Toast made with 2 wholewheat bread, egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and Splenda:)

Oooh..haven't had that in ages! Know what brekkers will be tomorrow!

I just bought a poaches egg maker last week gonna have them very soon :)

At the moment half a grapefruit chopped with a kiwi fruit, followed by poached haddock and a poached egg (pop the egg in the same pan when haddock looks done).

Probably sounds a bit odd - but Rice Pudding.

I have one of those JML star chef gadgets.

You put 200g of pudding rice in, with sweetener to taste ( I use about 6T) plus 2tsp vanilla essence. Add 1 litre of ss milk (I use UHT) cooked for 1 hour 30 mins.
You should be able to use a conventional oven.

I then divide it up into four portions and use as my healthy extra a) with 2 tsp of jam and 1T of Elmlea cream.(2 syns)

So filling. I am hardly ever hungry til lunch but if I am I have a piece of fruit.

Flabulous!

been having cous cous made with splenda, water & cinnamon, mixed with Activia Raspberry fat free yog and frozen raspberries ..... mmmmm

Back