favourite christmas song?

i have three... the pogues - fairytale of new york...i know its christmas when i hear that playing as i walk down grafton street :)

then oh holy night- my fav part is the "fall on your knees" bit...gives me shivers

my third fav is that cavalry song...."wish i was at home for christmas......dub a dub a dub dub dub a dub a dub dub dub......etccccccc :D

I love them all - and have lots of faves for lots of different reasons. But the one I really enjoyed this year was listening to a Brass Band playing "Winter Wonderland" - as fab, and now have it on my ipod ready for next year!

Silent Night and Fairytale of New York

Santa Clause is coming to town - Bruce Springsteen. oh and Happy Xmas (war is over) by John Lennon. But i have to admit i do love christmas songs. they really dont make them like they used to... hmmm ponders if its wrong to look on spotify for Christmas songs in the middle of July

I do love the pogues... But I have to say, I no its xmas when I hear - all I want for xmas is you.... Just love it!!

I can't pick just one! I love them all :)
Although it's a little early for christmas lol!

I agree I can't pick one but am so excited to start hearing em soon!!! Love love love christmas (I already have the countdown to christmas app on my phone lol) need to start shopping coz I've usually done it by now...

Fairytale of New York - just love it - youtubing it now to have it on again!

I love Christmas songs...

All I Want For Christmas
Fairytale Of New York
HAve Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Winter Wonderland
War Is Over
Do They Know It's Christmas
Christmas Time (Darkness)
Last Christmas
Step Into Christmas
Merry Christmas Everyone
Santa Baby
Driving Home For Christmas
Mary's Boy Child

Is it just me or do Christmas Songs make you cry?...not all of them, but some lol!

bunny_hops said:
I love Christmas songs...

All I Want For Christmas
Fairytale Of New York
HAve Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Winter Wonderland
War Is Over
Do They Know It's Christmas
Christmas Time (Darkness)
Last Christmas
Step Into Christmas
Merry Christmas Everyone
Santa Baby
Driving Home For Christmas
Mary's Boy Child

Is it just me or do Christmas Songs make you cry?...not all of them, but some lol!

The old Christmas songs (from like the 40s & 50s do, I have a old tape of Xmas songs from my grandad who died years before I was born - theres one about a little boy & his dog that makes me cry buckets...

Fairy Tale of New York makes me cry lol!... I've seen some lovely Christmas cards in the card shops, I haven't seen any boxes of cards yet.

Going to start getting some presents next week :)

Away in a manger . I heard the kids in the hall singing this today and it always sounds extra special when children sing it

Back