favourite flavours?

What a fab idea to mix and match! ;)

Just had choc mousse, which id poured a shot of strong coffee in before mixing, that was yum!

I had the brocolli and cheese soup today and I have to say it was absolutely repulsive. I tried as hard as I could but I could not finish it :sign0137:
It has really put me off trying the rest of my soup flavours.

I did really enjoy the porridge though. Perfect for something to eat at work!

Ilove the cranbery crunch bar, chocolate tetra brick, veg soup and butterscotch shake...... I will eat just about anything else but like mentioned earlier i really do feel drawn to these...

I can not eat the porridge it is vial......yuk yuk yuk

The chocolate mint shake is the best thing EVER! Id probably still drink it even if I wasnt dieting!!

I love the apple and cinammon porridge, chocolate orange, toffee and walnut and banana too!

Isn't it amazing how different everyone's tasts are....... and cd has something for everyone..... and even favorites for everyone. Cranberry crunch.......mmmmm

Haven't tried all of them yet but really like chocolate mint, chicken and mushroom soup and didn't mind the strawberry and the chocolate shakes. Think i'm going to try the vanilla and the fruits of the forest later. Not sure how they'll be.

I have enjoyed todays packs so much more. Had apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast, hot mint choc in the afternoon and spicy tomato soup at supper time.
Been happy with them all so far except the dreaded broccili and cheese

All three meals are Chocolate mint for me!! served really cold.....

I love Toffee & Walnut hot and Chocolate with a teaspoon of coffee! Yum!

Must be something about the Isle of Man, I love the porridge too; find the choc shake way too sickly. Cappucino shake whizzed with some ice is good too.

Has anyone tried the chocolate shake made up with peppermint tea? Does it just taste the same as choc mint?

I loved the choc mint hot. It made me think maybe I should try all the shakes hot. Anyone had a bad experience of any of the flavours hot?
Also I found the shaker didn't like having hot water in it. I made sure it wasn't boiling water but it still sprayed out when I shook it. Any advice here?
Cheers

I tend to mix mine up with a hand blender so havn't had that problem but it always happens when i'm shaking up the baby's bottles! I could def recommend the hand blender though and I think they cost less then a fiver from Tesco.

I think i've tried all the shakes hot. None of them were bad but a few were just a little average like the strawberry and banana. I think they're much better suited to being blended with ice!

Fruits of the forest is surprisingly nice hot!

I like everything lol! The vanilla shake with a spoonful of coffee in it is just gorgeous! The broccoli and cheese soup, was even ok!

I love the porridge it reminds a little bit of rice pudding and I find it really filling. I like the chocolate and banana tetra bricks but couldn't finish the strawberry Yuk!
I am only in my 1st week and I would like to know how the chocolate and banana bricks compare to the sachets?

I find the sachets much nicer than the tetra bricks(strawberry and banana), I lurve the chocolate tetra's as I use them for hot chocolate....yum yum yum

Back