• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Favourite Slimming World Meal

Hello :)

I'm always wanting to try new recipes and LOVE coming across lovely recipes and finds!

I just thought I would start this thread for everyone to post their very best (or 2/3 best) ever recipes on slimming world!

I tried spaghetti cabonara tonight which was free and only 1 Heb on green! loved it!

I also can't get away from slimming world quiche, chips and chickpea dahl! oh and not to mention the good old cupboard staple pasta n sauce! :)

Becca

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

honey74

The Original Honey!!!
I have lots of favorites from lasagne, chicken curry, crabcakes and enchiladas. Ooo i'm getting very hungry now (off to raid the cupboards...lol)

xxx

Last edited:
I love the carbonarra too - used to make it with cream but its even better the sw way.

Fave at the mo is paella - i've just bought the world of flavours book on ebay for £3
so will be trying lots more when it arrives.

Other favourite is lamb kebabs - using neck fillets or leg, cut into chunks marinaded in nandos marinade (poss 1 or 2 syns) and loaded onto skewers with mushroom, tomato and onion. Pop into oven for about 8 mins on high (turn once or twice). Usually serve with couscous.

teresa32uk

Silver Member
Hi there i am surprised not more people have posted their favourite meals.

Well here goes mine

I love SW Grill Up, Low Syn Sausages, Bacon Grilled fat removed, Mushrooms Grilled, Cherry Tomatoes Grilled or Oven Baked, Baked Beans, Fried Egg 1 syn if done in fat, Fried New Potatoes out of a tin this is lovely and the whole family enjoy it.

Slimmingeats.com is great for new recipes, i love the chicken breast stuffed with feta and salsa that is really lush.

Prawns in Arriabata Sauce with Pasta is something we have most weeks too.

Thanks for that link Teresa - some gorgeous recipes on there!
One of my favourite meals is on a green day, quorn pieces, onions, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes, tinned mixed salad beans, sweetcorn, seasoning and mixed herbs. I have it with either brown rice or pasta.
To spice it up, I sometimes add curry powder instead of the herbs.
Yum!

Michelle

sarah83

I will be a yummy mummy!
There are far too many!! I love SF bolognese with all my veggies, and curries made in the slow cooker with instant mash to thicken it up.
And I made a delicious lentil dhal the other day (recipe in recipe thread) which was absolutely stunning.
Oh and I love home made beef burgers and cheesy SW chips!

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
I made carbonara once and it was vile (it was a ww recipe) but i do loooooooove carbonara. Does anyone have the recipe?

My favourite is sw chips/wedges, gammon, beans and a fried egg and i'm having it for tea :D

Ha Ha I made carbonara on Wednesday night after posting on this thread.

This is the one I follow - only slightly amended from SW recipe with addition of shallots and tiny bit of chili and use of just yolks rather than whole eggs - makes it creamier.

1 medium shallot chopped
small piece red chilli chopped
1 or 2 cloves garlic chopped
4 rashers lean bacon chopped
sprig parsley chopped
3 yolks + 1white egg
1 tbsp parmesan
3 tbsp v low fat creme fraiche
pepper to season

Dry fry bacon, garlic, shallots, chili in non stick pan as desired - i like mine kinda crisped a bit.
Mix eggs, parmesan, creme fraiche, parsley in bowl and season.

Drain Pasta (leaving a little of the water still dripping on it - not too much) return to pan but don't put it back on heat. Mix in bacon mix and egg mixture stirring until combined - usually takes a minute no more - the hot pasta cooks eggs and its goes creamy - too long and it scrambles.

Enjoy!

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
One of my favourite dishes is the tuna and sweetcorn patties.

Par boil some potatoes and grate into a bowl. Add 1 tin of tuna, sweetcorn and 1 egg to bind.

Put into pattie shapes and either fry in a pan with a little frylite or bake in the oven.

A favourite in out house at the moment and they are gorgeous cold as a lunch are are freezable too!

omg - i have just discovered eton mess!! mmmmm

I used one small meringue (2 1/2)
covered with total 0% greek yoghurt (mixed with sweetener)
plenty of strawberries
topped with aerosol cream (2 )

it is soooo delish - i can't believe there are only 4 syns!!!!

you have to try it !

SW quiche with peppers, mushrooms and onions...Got one cooking now and it looks amazing...*drool*

ZXXXXXXXXXXXXXX