Favourite Smilie?!!

*Cupcake*

is working hard.....
I love smilies!!

I had a lovely time this evening replying to Judi's retirement post and adding some groovy smilies just for fun.

I was particularly taken with this one :banana dancer:which is now officially my favourite smilie and will be used as much as I possibly can from now on! (I actually can see some similarity in myself when I try a similar move although I am not yellow nor a banana LOL!!)

Which is your favourite smilie?!

xx

Good taste my dear!

Two mad fighting bazonga shaking bananas.....................imagine!!! :banana dancer::banana dancer:

:booboo: this is my faviourate and it sums up me, forever making errors lol
p.s how come the nana's aint got tastles on their hooters, lmao

:heartpump: I love the heart! Use it a lot when there's a lot of love on the board :heartpump:

Two mad fighting bazonga shaking bananas.....................imagine!!! :banana dancer::banana dancer:

lots of black eyes probably.pmsl.:pillowfight::banana dancer::banana dancer:

:chores016: I love this one. It makes me laugh. If you showed any one of my 7 dogs a lead they would ask what it is for !!! They are more like this..........:snoopyhouse:.

I love smilies full stop and do not use them enough. Time to change that.

xxx

I've even been known to find a way to insert some into a deadly serious and important work email :character00148:

No-one minded (thank goodness!!) :innocent0002:

Good for you.:) I think sometimes we take life too seriously and need to lighten up.:sigh:

Reading something with an appropriate smilie in it can convey so much more than words and leaves no doubts in the readers mind about the significance.:grouphugg:

Back