Favourite TV series...

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
What's everyone's favourite TV series. I'm trying to get some inspiration of new programmes I can watch! All the one's I normally watch I've caught up on and watch them all. I am catching up with The Mentalist. But I watch this with the OH and he is at work till 8pm tonight so can't watch that this afternoon!

I like the Good Wife, House, Holby, Waterloo Road, Emmerdale, Corrie... and more, lol. I tape all of them so I can watch them in peace and quiet while eating my alpen light bars :)

I like the Mentalist, too. Actually, what I really mean to say is that I like Simon Baker - I even watched some of the football last night because he was on it. And I have never willingly watched football in my life before!!

Also I like The Good Wife. And Shark and Numb3rs are being repeated on Five USA and Without a Trace on More4. And there are Frasier repeats on Channel 4 in the mornings. And I also love the Columbo repeats on Sunday afternoons.

But looking through the programmes I have highlighted in the Radio Times for this week, it is depressing to see that most of them are repeats.

I am really not sure if it is me, or if it is them, but there is so little on television these days that I can be bothered to watch. And at the weekends I often don't turn it on at all.

I sat down and watched series 1 to series 6 a few weeks ago!! haha :D

Have you seen the end of series 6 yet??? SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oohhh I love "the big bang theory" and "everyone loves raymond" -oohh and "scrubs"
Big bang theory is definitely my fave... I have just got series 1+2 on DVD and Im rationing myself to 2 episodes a day :D

I'm not a fan of US series, so apart from House I hardly ever watch them.

My absolute fave US series was ER - but it's finished for good now, boo hoo....

At the moment, I love, Lewis, Luther, The Pacific (finished last week) and we are watching Spartacus because my hubby is interested, very 'bloody' though.

I am waiting for the next series of The Tudors, and I love any BBC Sunday costume drama series - they are brilliant.

I love Masterchef too although I am watching repeats at the moment.

And of course I never miss my fave soap Coronation Street...

House... just love him, Good Wife, FlashForward, Corrie, Emmerdale, EastEnders, Britain's Got Talent. X Factor, Grand Design, Come Dine With Me, The Real Housewives of Atlanta/Orange County/Jersey, True Blood, Gok's Fashion Fix, !

Last edited:
Prison Break - Wentworth Miller :heartpump: xxx

I loved Lost and 24 - both sadly no more *sob*! Also liking The Good Wife, Waterloo Road and GLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I love Come Dine with Me and Three in a Bed. Sad I know. Love The Good Wife, Luther, Flashforward. Father and Son will be good this week I think.

House, Cadfael, the Tudors, Primeval, Star Trek Voyager, Doc Martin, and a while ago they had House of Elliot on repeat on Sundays! I loved it! Oh and Tenko.

Back