Favourite WW Meal??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Jennyonaplate, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    Ok people I'm a bit bored and was just wondering what everyone's favourite WW meal was?

For comfort food I think mine has to be egg, chips and beans. But ordinarily it would be stuffed bacon wrapped chicken breast with roasted veg.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I'm very hooked on vegetable and barley soup at the moment. Also quorn casserole using the beef style chunks.
  4. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Slimming World
    Being quite new to this last night I had chicken breast in ww sweet and sour sauce, pototoes, green beans and peas.

I was amazed how few points it all added up to and didnt feel like I was on a diet.
  5. karra

karra Loser ;)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    WW Chicken Curry with Rice, with Mcains Lightly spiced potato wedges- 8.5pts and well worth it :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.