Favourites?

SW chips, quorn sausages, mushy peas and fried egg, followed by tiramisu (SW style!), yes I am a total pig and proud

I love....

Bubble and squeak cakes with fried eggs and mushy peas
Leek and pea risotto
My new fave is the pasta carbonara from the new mag
Egg chips and mushy peas
Beef and ham casserole
Burgers with bacon and cheese, spicy roasted squash and a big salad

I too am a pig and proud of it!!

I agree with Jaylou, the Pasta Carbonara is totally yummy! I am trying out a new recipe tonight - Cheesy Brocolli and Potato Bake so I will let you all know how that turns out. I also got a recipe from this site for Cheesy Chicken and Bacon made with Laughing cow light triangles which was gorgeous too! xx

I made the Classic Chicken Curry from the Curry Secrets booklet that came free with SW mag last year and it was GORGEOUS :)

My fav meal has to be chilli made with quorn mince, onions, peppers chopped tomato, drained red kidney beans with chilli flakes and powder. Let it simmer for a good hour and have it with sw chips!! Yum and really filling!! xx

I love veggie chilli, veggie cottage pie, quorn sausages and sw chips (although my chips are never very successful), sw quiche is fab with salad and new potatoes, bubble and squeak with beans.. my list is endless really

Chicken stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon. I ADORE this meal and would eat it every night if I could LOL served with loads of veg, it's absolutely yum!

I love spagetti bolognese made with asda meatfree mince or swedish balls (much nicer and more meaty texture than quorn) it's only about 3 syns for the whole packet, which makes at least 4 portions.

Another favourite is vegetable curry with brown rice and homemade chickpea bhajis.

I can only post from work so will try to get chance next week! Or if you go to group ask if anyone's got the booklet for you to borrow, it really was nice.

I love spagetti bolognese made with asda meatfree mince or swedish balls (much nicer and more meaty texture than quorn) it's only about 3 syns for the whole packet, which makes at least 4 portions.

Another favourite is vegetable curry with brown rice and homemade chickpea bhajis.

My very lovely future mother in law (I'm serious) bought us the slimming world cook book for green and noticed the chickpea bhajis - I'll try them out tomorrow:)

Back