FBTB - I love and hate you all at the same time

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by perfectorchid, 3 February 2009.

1. perfectorchid

perfectorchid Below 190lbs... wohooo

I have found a whole new genre of shopping:D
  2. perfectorchid

3. kered

kered Well-Known Member

Oh they have some wonderful items on the site, and how cheap are those shoes!! I may order some myself for the summer. Thanks.
  4. perfectorchid

I know they are bargainous! I'm now googling kurtis.. I love the style and colours and sparkles. Just wish there was somewhere that will deliver in time for friday.. FBTB tell me some good online sites
  5. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Well-Known Member

6. perfectorchid

am on rupali now, my husband is gonna do his nut. I am so obssessed with shiny things
  7. MrsFatBum

hahaha! enjoy urself! Im looking at wedding clothes now... u got me started lol
  8. perfectorchid

anything teal/purple send the link my way. Find me a gorgeous kurti in either of those colours that can be delivered next day!
  9. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

You are right, they are gorgeous, I've bookmarked those sites so I can have a better look when I have more time. Thank you for the links.

10. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

11. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

12. Demaris

Demaris Well-Known Member

Wow! My favourites list is growing.....may have to open a secret account for when I can go clothes shopping!! :)
  13. MrsFatBum

what mini suggested above as well as...
    thats if he's looking for something asian, they have some nice sherwani type outfits on there

Perfect orchid, I logged off after a bit but I will definitely keep a look out for teal/purple something for you (two of my faves too)

Im obsessed with sarees! I think I may order some because it doesnt matter what size you are coz sarees just drape round u!! cant get enough x
  14. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

15. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Seriously girl we have to meet up I love your sense of styles
  16. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

arghh! have just ordered 2 pairs of summery shoes!! lol but £9.95 incl postage, would be rude not to!!!
  17. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Your going to get yourself into trouble!!! lol
  18. MrsFatBum

BARGAIN! send me the link so i can see which ones u got xxx

i'll second that
    have just shown OH the favourite list.. lol.. he wasnt impressed but he said i could have em!
  19. MrsFatBum

thank you thank you!
    what have u decided to wear for the asiany bit of your wedding??
  20. Mellum

Mellum Glug Glug Glug

Oh my god..i love that website..and the jewellery is just beautiful!! Been looking for bracelets and bangles like that for ever!