Fear of the Unknown!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lilscottishlady, 15 June 2007 Social URL.

1. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi folks!

So far diet is going really really really well but I am started to get worried about the management and life after lightlife! will i pile the weight back on?????? will i be the same as I was 2 months ago??? tell you the truth it scares me! i have gone through all this and dont want to go back to the "old" me!! does any1 else feel like this???

HELP!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    yes I felt like that. But now I have reached management I am thinking only about my weight one day at a time. Don't worry about the future, that's crooked thinking creeping in already. And don't dwell on how you were in the past either. LL is your chance to get there and you will do it!

4. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm with Anna - just take things a day at a time and dont worry about later. Noone knows what will happen in the future. Sadly LL dont seem to have any long terms stats (does anyone on VLCD?) about sucesses but we're all different so just focus on getting through the 100 days and see how you get on! Big hugs & well done so far!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.