:) Fear !

Jayla09

Hi Everyone,

I am not new to Lipotrim but I am starting it again.

I lost 4st four years ago and it changed my life. I was a pretty size ten blonde with a new beginning. However since Christmas I have been stuck in a rutt of Depression which has taken its tole on my once slender frame... which breaks my heart. I have lost all confidence in myself and I can not go one more day looking like this person I have become.. it is not me and I hardly know myself when i look in the mirror.

I am going to the pharmacy this week to sign up again. I only have two stone to lose so I know I can do it. But I am scared and worried and anxious.. It crushed my soul last time I was on it but I know the results will be worth it.

Anyways I just wanted to let you all know a bit about me. I will update my posts as I wobble in to my new Journey!

Xxx Jayla ;)

Layla I know how you feel but I find this site very helpful. Just take one day at a time and try to be gentle with yourself. I find exercise helps a) to relieve stress, b) to help shape and tone by body and c) to improve my health. All the best and keep posting! Love xx

Thank You :) I appreciate the comments. I will let you know how I am getting on. Still not used to this forum , its a little hard to get around :p

Back