Fears: Going from TFR to Maintenance, coping with food again and weight loss slower

Moonagedaydream

I spoke to the chemist about maybe going onto maintenance in a couple of weeks. I am disapointed/fearful at the thought of doing this - although I didn't tell them this.

I am hoping that I will still lose on maintenance as I have heard it is possible. I am sad at the thought of the weightloss slowing down further as it is a good incentive being able to see the results. I found it easier to stick to this once I had got over the shock of it than I ever have limiting my food intake - and that is why I am fearful about reintroducing food too.

But I know I have to reintroduce food sensibly and eat healthily and think of food as fuel - not as something to use to comfort/punish myself with.

I may manage to get down to 12 Stone in the next couple of weeks - God willing. Then it will be a test to see if I can continue to lose and get down to my target weight.

I would really like to get down to 10 Stone if possible. I wonder if I can manage this on maintenance?

Back