Feb Challenge!

Only lost 1pound. March challange is waiting for me :p

Ria - 2lbs lost, 2lbs to go
Pinkie1973 - 7lbs to lose (7lbs off, 0lbs to go) DONE IT! :)
Purple Sky: 8lbs to lose (8.5lb off, loos as much more as ican in feb now)
x_Alex_x: 8lbs to lose (-1.8, 6.2 to go)
Miss Mango: 5lbs to lose
Dancingqueen1987: 5lbs to lose
CatCrazy(213) 4lbs to lose ha!
Ebonyspice 6lbs to lose (-9.5lbs Reached Goal for February )
Last_Attempt 8lbs to lose
precious 5lbs to lose (4lbs off, 1lb to go)
angelic_angel 8lbs to lose (+2lbs, 10lbs to go)
MrsPopi: 8lbs to lose
Candyflee 4lbs to lose
Michem 6lbs to lose
Veggie Dieter 10lbs to lose - 4.5, -3lb, +2lb -4.5 Done it
cf70 8lb to lose
3.5lbs weightloss for me this week .
Ndc331 7lb to lose -7lbs :) yahh!!! Done.
Soon2beskinny - 10lbs to lose
Beekeeper 4 lbs to lose
desireeanne-10Ibs to lose
Aline - 3 lbs to lose - 1lb

Hey miss mango of course go for it definitely in for the march challenge ...if no one has started new thread ill do it this evening.. But Anyone is welcome to start it... Honest lol..

Feb I have slacked big time but all set for march to lose a pound or two..

Precious x
Thanks hun I have started the new challenge but I see you've already put yourself down ;) I'll just post the link for everyone else, here is March's challenge everyone:

http://www.minimins.com/challenges-weight-loss-otherwise/196834-march-challenge.html

Hope to see you in there! And precious, me and you will kick the fat's butt in March - no more slacking for us :D :D

Read my diary:D

Last Attempt - why don't you get the silver sevens put onto your signature - you've got 5 now and that is sooo impressive girl go on get them sevens on.

Also I can't find your diary? I probably can't see the wood for the trees but would you let me know where it is please? thx

Last edited:
Last Attempt - why don't you get the silver sevens put onto your signature - you've got 5 now and that is sooo impressive girl go on get them sevens on.

Also I can't find your diary? I probably can't see the wood for the trees but would you let me know where it is please? thx
Funny you should have said that because when I do a search for my diary I can't find it either. I had to bookmark it:D
http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/188382-last-attempt.html#post3174347

Where do I get the sevens from?

Back