Feb starters thread

yes, 10st is 22.6 BMI for me, I think at 9.5st, I'd be near the bottom... how come you started the 810 plan this week?

What a good idea Chelsea Lou!

Well done on your losses Food Lover and CL, you've done fantastically well and it must be such a good feeling to be so close to goal!

Well, I'm 36lbs lighter and over 18 inches have gone from my bust, waist and hips which I am chuffed about. I still have a way to go but am feeling so much better about myself and can see a light at the end of the tunnel!

yes, 10st is 22.6 BMI for me, I think at 9.5st, I'd be near the bottom... how come you started the 810 plan this week?
I started 810 as I was really run down with a cold and sinusitis and then three migraines in three days. I felt that perhaps my body was in need of some more calories!!

Lorrayne, how are you finding the 810? I've another 2 weeks of SS, but then I'll need to come off it for 1 week, and as I'll :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: be near the 25 BMI, I'll need to continue on it... People have told me it's the worse plan, as you get a "taste" for food...

Lorrayne, how are you finding the 810? I've another 2 weeks of SS, but then I'll need to come off it for 1 week, and as I'll :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: be near the 25 BMI, I'll need to continue on it... People have told me it's the worse plan, as you get a "taste" for food...
To be honest, it isn't as easy as I had hoped and if I don't have much of a loss I will go back to SS, 3 or 4 shakes. I still have 11lbs to target and I dont want to be fannying about for the next 8 weeks getting there!!!!

To be honest, it isn't as easy as I had hoped
:( not what I wanted to hear... Once I reach 11st, I'll be on a BMI of 25 and to reach my goal, I'll need to lose 1st, but on 810 it will be hard :mad::mad::mad:

To be honest, it isn't as easy as I had hoped and if I don't have much of a loss I will go back to SS, 3 or 4 shakes. I still have 11lbs to target and I dont want to be fannying about for the next 8 weeks getting there!!!!

Ive found the same with 810, and the slow losses have been really demotivating - esp when today I seem to of put on 2lbs! Thinking after my hols i will go back to SS too, as working my way up the plans just seems to maintain rather than lose...

Thinking after my hols i will go back to SS too, as working my way up the plans just seems to maintain rather than lose...
If your BMI is 24, can you be on SS?

Your not supposed to be, no... but I need a boost! ;)
:p:p I'll probably be the same, if the weight doesn't drop, I'll need to do something... ie. SS again!!!!

Back