Feb starters thread

Ooh that sounds good, will do some investigating! Need to make sure the TV is on loud when you're in a hotel room! ;)

Mind you .....for a while there I was going in and out of the hotel room at all hours day and night......I think the hotel staff were wondering exactly what my job was ;)

Erm, ladies, are you all talking about what I think you are talking about? Should I close my eyes and cover my ears? :ashamed0005:

Why Mat...what a mind.....:)

Good morning all.....is everyone ready for a bright new CD day ?

Why Mat...what a mind.....:)

Good morning all.....is everyone ready for a bright new CD day ?

:D I should stop digging holes for myself!!

Anyway, moving swiftly on....

I'm ready for my bright new CD day when I start on Friday. Your 13lb loss has given me even more encouragement and I can't wait until Monday to start, so I have brought my starting day forward to this Friday. It would be sooner if I had bought some more extra product, but it's only 2 days, so I'll be patient.

I started yesterday, not the first time i've done CD though, Lost 4st with CD from march 07 to june 08 and kept it off bar about 8lbs from xmas.

but i'm back again to lose the rest

Hi Kirsty2012

Well done on the restart, you've done really well to keep on track. Good luck with the rest of your journey!

Hey everyone!
I started CD today after much consideration since I am loaded with cold right now. The temptation to lose weight became too much though so I decided to start.

I had a banana tetra brick for lunch and have had a vegetable soup tonight, one meal to go since I skipped breakfast. So far it hasn't been too bad for a first day. I am sure the worst is to come though. I just hope I can keep it up.

Wish me luck!
Julie

hiya!!

My name is Shelly and have got to lose HALF my body weight(9 stone to lose!!!).

I lost 3 stone 3years ago and weighed 15 stone, then I went through a really bad time and gave up.Anyway, am ready to start again - next monday morning.Am off work for 12 days so it would be great to lose a stone during my holiday!!

Would love to join this thread as a Feb' starter , so here goes!

After doing SS for 4 days last time I had so much energy and my skin started to get clear so I know it works.:D

I started yesterday, not the first time i've done CD though, Lost 4st with CD from march 07 to june 08 and kept it off bar about 8lbs from xmas.

but i'm back again to lose the rest

Hi kirsty2012. Well done for losing 4st and maintaining most of it for so long. It's great that you are back on CD, as it's even further proof that it does work and is actually something people can and do come back to if they need to. I wish you the best of luck and keep us updated on your progress. :)

Hey everyone!
I started CD today after much consideration since I am loaded with cold right now. The temptation to lose weight became too much though so I decided to start.

I had a banana tetra brick for lunch and have had a vegetable soup tonight, one meal to go since I skipped breakfast. So far it hasn't been too bad for a first day. I am sure the worst is to come though. I just hope I can keep it up.

Wish me luck!
Julie

Hi Julie. Sorry to hear you aren't well. I suppose in one way starting CD might possibly be a good thing, because you could be getting more nutrients this way. Just a thought.

Anyway, well done for starting and let us know how you get on. We are all here for you if you need any help or advice. There are some great people on the forum, so make some friends and be part of it. :D

My name is Shelly and have got to lose HALF my body weight(9 stone to lose!!!).

I lost 3 stone 3years ago and weighed 15 stone, then I went through a really bad time and gave up.Anyway, am ready to start again - next monday morning.Am off work for 12 days so it would be great to lose a stone during my holiday!!

Would love to join this thread as a Feb' starter , so here goes!

After doing SS for 4 days last time I had so much energy and my skin started to get clear so I know it works.:D

Hi Shelly. Sorry to hear that you couldn't see it through last time. But the main thing is that you are back and determined. It's great that you already know that CD works, and works well.

Please keep us updated on your progress also feel free to use the thread whenever you like. Be it for help and support or even just a chin wag. Well, technically it's a finger wag, but you know what I mean!! :D

Wishing you the best of luck. :)

Hello All,

I've been struggling for a month to start eating healthily again with no success so have decided to give Cambridge a go. Just trying to find a contact in SE London to get started. I've e-mailed a couple of counsellors so hopefully will start next week.

Good Luck to you all!

Hello All,

I've been struggling for a month to start eating healthily again with no success so have decided to give Cambridge a go. Just trying to find a contact in SE London to get started. I've e-mailed a couple of counsellors so hopefully will start next week.

Good Luck to you all!

Hi Tumnus. I tried many times to eat healthily and lose weight, but I have never managed to get to 15 stone or under. I am convinced CD will allow me to break that barrier and keep going.

I'm sure you will get replies from CDC's soon, so good luck and keep us updated. :)

Day 2

Hi all,
Well day 2 is nearly over but it has been a struggle. I've felt terrible, lightheadedness, nausea, tingling sensations, vision going funny, and to top it all off I was at work.

It was so tempting to decide the diet was not for me, was not worth it, and to have a nice meal on getting in from work. Instead though, I ended up going straight to bed.

Up now though and feeling better, pleased I didn't give into temptation.

I didn't realise how hard this diet would be, I have done slim fast without any trouble but no food at all is really hard, and worse than that no pepsi! I am really starting to sicken myself of water. Looking forward to trying the water flavourings next week.

Well 5 more days to go until first weigh in, lets hope it has all been worth it!

Good luck to everyone who is just starting out, I know your pain!

Joolz​

Back