Feb starters thread

Yeah everyones taste is different I couldn't stand the soup but my CDC loved them when she was on the diet. Im now sticking with the chocolate mint/chocolate shakes I know that sounds boring but I found what made the first week hard for me was when I'd run out of the flavours I liked and had to use the ones I didn't as I wasn't looking forward to them as much. I don't know what it is about today though and wheather or not it has anything to do with CD but I feel quite high lol
Ps. sav1990 sending you all the luck in the world xxxx

Helloooo!! Can I join?!?! I started CD about 3wks ago but had flu.. :cry: :mad: :sigh: So gave it up for 10days as couldnt stomach anything but toast! Was going to give the Atkins ago but have decided that CD is the one for me!! :D So I saw a new CDC and will be starting tomorrow!! I am doing it with my hubby which is great! :D
I have about 5stone to loose :cry:.. so cant wait to get started again! Going to start a fresh!! :)
Would love all the extra support from everyone :)xx

Sending you tons of surpport Yummy Mummy I'm sure you will do well xxxxx

starting tomorrow so unsure as to exact weight I am by the CD scales so will update exact tomorrow, all I know for sure at moment is that I want to lose 124lb 9st.
Good luck all xxx

Hi sav1990,

Welcome to the thread. Feel free to use it as much as you like, there are some great people on here.

Good luck with starting tomorrow and be sure to let us know your progress. :)

Yeah everyones taste is different I couldn't stand the soup but my CDC loved them when she was on the diet. Im now sticking with the chocolate mint/chocolate shakes I know that sounds boring but I found what made the first week hard for me was when I'd run out of the flavours I liked and had to use the ones I didn't as I wasn't looking forward to them as much. I don't know what it is about today though and wheather or not it has anything to do with CD but I feel quite high lol
Ps. sav1990 sending you all the luck in the world xxxx

I didn't like the idea of the soups, but I wanted to try and give myself plenty of choice. That is where I have failed on "home made" diets before, lack of variety. So I thought I would try 3 of the soups and see how they go. Especially while we have cold weather.

The chick and mushroom soup is quite nice... I haven't tried many soups.. the broc and cheese is gross!! I like the mint choc too!! There seems to be more of a variety on CD than LL etc I think

Helloooo!! Can I join?!?! I started CD about 3wks ago but had flu.. :cry: :mad: :sigh: So gave it up for 10days as couldnt stomach anything but toast! Was going to give the Atkins ago but have decided that CD is the one for me!! :D So I saw a new CDC and will be starting tomorrow!! I am doing it with my hubby which is great! :D
I have about 5stone to loose :cry:.. so cant wait to get started again! Going to start a fresh!! :)
Would love all the extra support from everyone :)xx

Hi Yummy Mummy,

Glad you are feeling better. Feel free to join in on the thread. It's for everyone to use, so make yourself comfy. It's great that you are doing CD with your hubby. Can't get much more supportive than that. I'm sure you will both do great, so keep us posted. :)

The chick and mushroom soup is quite nice... I haven't tried many soups.. the broc and cheese is gross!! I like the mint choc too!! There seems to be more of a variety on CD than LL etc I think

Don't like mushroom. :(

Mint Choc is nice, I quite enjoyed it. :D

There is more choice, it's cheaper and there are more people on here doing it. ;)

Thanks for the link Mat and Good Luck to you too :D

No worries, I'm just passing on the information that others were kind enough to let me know about. There is a lot too take in when you first get here, but if there's anything else, just ask. :)

Thanks. :D

Hi,
Ive just came across this site i am starting the weight watchers diet on monday. I am having a hard time at the min trying to lose weight.

I am doing this on my own,no meetings so any advice would be very useful to me. X

Hi,
Ive just came across this site i am starting the weight watchers diet on monday. I am having a hard time at the min trying to lose weight.

I am doing this on my own,no meetings so any advice would be very useful to me. X

Hi Kat25,

You might want to try this forum:

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/

We are doing the Cambridge diet here and will be jealous of all the lovely food you get to eat.

Good luck!! :)

Yeah I will be jealouse it might force me to start licking pictures of food again xxx

sorry for the noob's question but it's bugging me; is it normal that I can't access people's profile album and photo gallery? Keeps telling me that I do not have permission? Thanks in advance :)

sorry for the noob's question but it's bugging me; is it normal that I can't access people's profile album and photo gallery? Keeps telling me that I do not have permission? Thanks in advance :)

The Album and Gallery links are setup automatically on each person's account. Not everyone uses them though. To view the ones that people have posted on you need to post over 50 messages. I think there are problems with the Gallery links on the site at the moment though.

lol Matt we can't have you having an accident can we plus I think the ink may be bad for my system and am also slightly paranoid it might knock me out of ketosis lol xxx

The Album and Gallery links are setup automatically on each person's account. Not everyone uses them though. To view the ones that people have posted on you need to post over 50 messages. I think there are problems with the Gallery links on the site at the moment though.

ah right; thanks for the info :D

Back