February 100% thread

Nomsad

Thought I'd start a thread that concentrates on being 100% daily for Feb as I am not weighing but wanting to reach a dress size 10/12 from being a dress size 16/18 so look to be 100% at least12weeks/3months anyone wanna join???? I will log in everyday when I have a 100% day!!!!!!!

Ill join in too Nomsad! Good luck to you!

I lost three stone early last year, maintained that until my holiday in October then between that and Xmas put on about a stone :eek: Ive shifted about half a stone since the beginning of Jan but only been half heartedly following the plan so now I need to knuckle down and be 100% for a bit. Im stuggling with restarting but I know if I can be strong and stick with it the weight WILL shift so 100% in Feb it is!

Ill join in too Nomsad! Good luck to you!

I lost three stone early last year, maintained that until my holiday in October then between that and Xmas put on about a stone :eek: Ive shifted about half a stone since the beginning of Jan but only been half heartedly following the plan so now I need to knuckle down and be 100% for a bit. Im stuggling with restarting but I know if I can be strong and stick with it the weight WILL shift so 100% in Feb it is!

Great Elainee
:-D welcome aboard the 100% train one way to success and slimdom!!!!

I'm in too!!! Hoping for a 100% everyday during Feb so may just spur me on a bit more!!!

I need to do a month 100%, my bad habits have crept back in again in January under the guise of being entirely stressed out by circumstances. Circumstances will always happen, I need to deal with them better. Will be a challenge as I'm off to Marrakech for 3 days - but the plan is 100% - as long as I've got room in my hand luggage for my packs :)

I need to do a month 100%, my bad habits have crept back in again in January under the guise of being entirely stressed out by circumstances. Circumstances will always happen, I need to deal with them better. Will be a challenge as I'm off to Marrakech for 3 days - but the plan is 100% - as long as I've got room in my hand luggage for my packs :)

WOW Marrakech!!!! Not jealous at all!!!! :jelous:

Count me in I started yesterday so if the motivation cant stay for a month .....

Im in too... ive been doing great so far, but just going into the second month, so it will be good to have something like this to keep me going! :)

Nomsad, maybe you ought to log in if you feel like you are going to go off plan too, then we can help you be strong! x

Great will log in if I feel I will crumble :-D x great to see so much support out there!!! Thanks ladies :-D

100% yesterday and 100% so far yay me!!!

One pack to go, feeling rather proud as I'm in a lot of hormonal pain lol and would have indulged in extra bars by now!

I intend to go 100% from Monday, I started Monday just gone and have just had the packs BUT a yoghurt every night as I was getting very very bad sugar withdrawal headaches so I thought I would get used to lack of food but try to ease myself in. As I am going to mums for two days tomorrow I had to eat as she wouldn't understand this diet. She doesn't mean any harm but honestly I could not sit through two days of being berated. but that doesn't mean I will go all out with food, I will have a shake for breakfast, covent garden soup at lunch and try to get away with a small low carb dinner.

The Monday I will be bang on the 100% trail!

Got a holiday in September so 100% is the way forward!

I'm going 100% from tomorrow.

Been doing it for exactly the a month now and I'm down 16lbs and had a week where I had 3 meals out!!!

I want to go 100% for February and get down another 16lbs which will put me only 4lb from first target x x x

I think I've been 100% today - made my veg allowance into a soup - is that still 100% ;) - it was very nice!

Why not Noodles? Soundz a good idea!!

I had a small bit of cheese yesterday as Mum was in hospital and I have been stressed to doodah by work and everything. New delivery due today

100% yesterday and so far today :-D keep going ladies :-D

Yay 100% for me tooo!!!

100% for me today !!

Hot hazlenut shake (omnomnom)
Tomato soup
Chocolate praline bar (double omnomnom)
Mac cheese over 200g of broccolli, cauliflower, shallots and a big flat mushroom

2 days straight 100% - can't believe I forgot it was so easy to do! :)

Good for you noodles, glad you are back on track xx

me too... Still 100% and feeling fab... I know that there are days I will struggle, but I'm going to make the most of these while I can! :)

Back