February 2017 Challenge

I weighed in a day early as I'm off on hols tomorrow, but it was 1lb on this week (entirely self inflicted by drinking way, way, way too much wine on my Dad's birthday!!).

I still met this month's target so am well chuffed!

Bitter sweet today. I didn't weigh last Friday as I was away( but had a sneaky peek on Saturday and had gained 3lbs :eek:) weighed today and lost 2lb of that but it's still a 1lb gain. So for this month I've only lost 2lb :( never mind I'm more determined now to make March a good month.
So in short Sarah it's +1lb for me x

Bitter sweet today. I didn't weigh last Friday as I was away( but had a sneaky peek on Saturday and had gained 3lbs :eek:) weighed today and lost 2lb of that but it's still a 1lb gain. So for this month I've only lost 2lb :( never mind I'm more determined now to make March a good month.
So in short Sarah it's +1lb for me x
up the amount of speed veg/fruit, lower free food, up water big time, stick to 5-10 syns, promise you then you'll see a difference

Giving up on this month. Can't seem to stay focused as I feel rubbish with this cold. Got ear infection and now my chest is painful with all the coughing I'm doing. Three blasted weeks this has been going on for, and I've totally had enough now.

So see you all in March XX
get well and lots of luck in March!

still one weigh in for me, I done better than I thought, so I am aiming for -2 for Monday, fingers crossed.

also one tip is to hide the scales for a week, it's really not healthy mentally to weigh daily, our body fluctuate in water any this is why its up and down, also its a surprise. If you had a bad week eating/drinking them it's going to go up until you are completely back on plan.

I'm with it 100% follow my diary, if you want food ideas and motivation

Sorry I didn't update this week, I've been away. I did weigh myself on Monday but I can't remember whether I maintained or lost a lb. I'm going to go with the maintain as I'm expecting a gain this week so it might make that seem less harsh.

So maintain this week and then see how Monday goes. I'm hoping I can pull off another maintain but we shall see.

I haven't gone overboard with food this week. But it hasn't been on plan, it's been a little but all naughty. Fingers crossed the fact that I haven't eaten much will make up for the fact that it's not been slimming world. I will be good today and Sunday as well but we are out for Thai food and a friend cooking for us later on Saturday (I won't be drinking at least as I am driving us home.)

Wow just weighed myself and apparently I'm looking at a 3lb loss..... That can't be right, although it was star week last week. Who knows, even if on Monday the loss isn't as big as 3lbs I'll be over the moon if I get a loss and not a gain. So fingers crossed.

Going to jump on my crosstrainer now :) try and limit some of the damage my few days away may have done

Wow just weighed myself and apparently I'm looking at a 3lb loss..... That can't be right, although it was star week last week. Who knows, even if on Monday the loss isn't as big as 3lbs I'll be over the moon if I get a loss and not a gain. So fingers crossed.

Going to jump on my crosstrainer now :) try and limit some of the damage my few days away may have done
Ooooh good luck! Enjoy your thai!

Thank you :)

I'm looking forward to next week as although we have plans at the weekend it's only the one day off plan so I can save syns for it. I love a more normal week. Still need to stay on track so I'm at target for summer and I need to be fitting comfortably and looking nice in my size 10 skirt for a wedding I have in April.

Don't want to look back at pictures and think I look fat in them like I did at the wedding I went to the same time last year

@Sazmajig Hi Everyone, a 4lb loss for me this week, dead chuffed, back on it. :) Half a pound short of my monthly target but I set it higher than I thought I would achieve so still happy.

Last edited:
2.5 lbs loss for me this week x

@Annie33 , keep calm and carry on . Remember it's the longer game, not just this month. There will be another challenge. You can definitely lose a pound or two this month and and that would be great. Staying the same is also positive, it's not gaining! Do you know why you're not doing well ( focus, desire, not sticking to plan because of...)? It happens to most of us at some time. Give yourself a break, get support on here and crack on. Do you have a food diary?
Thank you for your reply! Think I just couldn't get my head into it but back on track with a 3lb loss this week!

Back