February 2017 Challenge

Well done Leigh that's a great loss!

0.8lbs off for me this week, not quite hit my target but I was out drinking on Friday night and my plan to have 2 bacardi and 2 whiskeys didn't pan out, ended up having 12 Jaegerbombs and 1 whiskey, oops.

Then had takeaway butter chicken, fried rice and garlic naan Saturday night and the leftovers for lunch yesterday. Oh and it's star week, so I'm just glad I haven't gained...

Good luck to everyone else!

Capture.PNG

Hi, sorry it's late again I can never find the thread on my phone so have to wait until I am on the laptop!! -2 3/4lb for me this week. Was really hoping for 3lb as that would make my total loss since starting a stone. But it's still a good loss and only nee 1/4 lb now for my stone award. Good luck all see you in March

Hi, sorry it's late again I can never find the thread on my phone so have to wait until I am on the laptop!! -2 3/4lb for me this week. Was really hoping for 3lb as that would make my total loss since starting a stone. But it's still a good loss and only nee 1/4 lb now for my stone award. Good luck all see you in March

Least next week you will be really into the stone. I hate it when just made it cause as I weigh most days hahah can soon arrive back on the scales lol. I was around 16.13 for few weeks was driving me crazy , now at 16.9 so no where near it thank god lol

1 lbs off today. A mile away from my monthly target (again :(). I decided to take some time out, still following SW but not taking part in a new challenge for now. Good luck for the March challenge everybody. I will be keeping an eye on the new March thread ;)

B.M, why take time out now? You've only got 7 lb to go? when you hit target you would have lost nearly 8 stone! I don't get the sad face. You've done brilliantly, your an example of success to everyone on here. The nearer to target the harder it gets, it's not about bulk losses. Come on, chip away at it. Keep the faith.

Sorry for not updating sooner. I had a 0.5lb gain last week to finish off a crazy month for me.

Guess it is irrelevant now, but sorry I haven't been online sooner to confirm.

Back