February Challange

FeelingFat

Silver Member
I have just done my last weigh in in January and am pleased that I have lost 10.5lbs. Bring on the next challange.

I would like to lose 7lbs this month.

FF

Feelingfat 7lbs

Congrats! I've got next weekend to go but down 2 this week :)

I'm unsure of where I am re the january challenge, - i'm assuming that this friday is my last weigh in for the jan challenge. regardless of what i weigh on friday I want to be 11 11 at the very least for the 26th feb

I have 1 more weigh in this mth... only need to lose 1lb and ive met my goal :-D

In Feb I wanna lose the remaining 9lb that I need 2 shift to get to my target weight :-D

Feelingfat ~ 7lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb
Kes ~ 8lb

i dont think im going to make my feb challenge either, so im going to drop it down from the usual 10lbs a month to 8lb... more realistic goal for me i think..

I've provisionally put 7lb down - but this may change depending on my final weigh in for the jan challenge on friday

Feelingfat ~ 7lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb
Kes ~ 8lb
x Alex x ~ 7lb

I'll go for 8 again

Feelingfat ~ 7lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb
Kes ~ 8lb
x Alex x ~ 7lb
Goreygirl ~ 8lbs

every little helps ladies :-D

Hi all

I didn't calculate how many weigh ins I would have in Jan (only 3)so didn't actually achieve my target 8lbs but did manage 6lbs so pleased with that! Target for Feb 7lbs.
Good luck all

Feelingfat ~ 7lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb
Kes ~ 8lb
x Alex x ~ 7lb
Goreygirl ~ 8lbs
Chan x ~ 6lbs
vickynixon ~ 8lbs
Biggirl86 ~ 10lbs
clarkey ~ 7lbs

hi i have started SF today. My weight in is a sunday...and i think that i want to try the feb challange. But i want to only loose 6lb in the month (provided that i manage to keep the diet going for that long). so put me down for that!

ill keep you updated!

Im gonna try and go for 6lbs in February! Gonna have to try and work out extra hard on that cross trainer though that means!! :)

I wanted 2 b at my target weight by end of feb so need to get my skates on!! (And take them off for the weigh in of course loll!!) I put on 1lb this wk; gutted!! So need a 10lb loss for feb.. big challenge!!

Feelingfat ~ 7lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb
Kes ~ 8lb
x Alex x ~ 7lb
Goreygirl ~ 8lbs
Chan x ~ 6lbs
vickynixon ~ 8lbs
Biggirl86 ~ 10lbs
clarkey ~ 7lbs
Jubean ~ 6lb
crazyasadaizy ~ 6lb
Sacha ~ 10lb

Can I join the challenge pls? This is my first post on the forum and I'm going to try Slimfast next week. I'm trying to lose my baby weight, trouble is my gorgeous boy is 28 months :eek:

I'd love to lose 8lbs next month.

I've got a major competition for school coming up at the end of february, so really need to push myself this month! I want to lose 7 lbs from my last wi (skipped a couple as was having a really hard time, probably have put on a couple lbs since.)

Feelingfat ~ 7lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb
Kes ~ 8lb
x Alex x ~ 7lb
Goreygirl ~ 8lbs
Chan x ~ 6lbs
vickynixon ~ 8lbs
Biggirl86 ~ 10lbs
clarkey ~ 7lbs
Jubean ~ 6lb
crazyasadaizy ~ 6lb
Sacha ~ 10lb
rachel37 ~ 8lb
Canada ~ 7lb

Feelingfat ~ 7lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb -1.6lb ~ 8.4lb to go!!
Kes ~ 8lb
x Alex x ~ 7lb
Goreygirl ~ 8lbs
Chan x ~ 6lbs
vickynixon ~ 8lbs
Biggirl86 ~ 10lbs
clarkey ~ 7lbs
Jubean ~ 6lb
crazyasadaizy ~ 6lb
Sacha ~ 10lb
rachel37 ~ 8lb
Canada ~ 7lb