February challenge - love yourself all over again

1lb off for me please Daz.

Didn't quite make the challenge but 6lbs is still a great loss and I'm happy with it!

Well done everyone! xx

0.75 please daz. Didn't meet the challenge, but still a few pounds down over the month :)

At last 3lb loss. So in the grand scheme of things only a 1lb loss overall for the month
Confused.com. On the Easter challenge you declared 1 lb loss for this week, am i reading this one wrong?

Gain of 1.75lb for me please daz, feel dissappointed but it was to be expected this week! It's half term here so straight away I won't be walking 2 miles a day, and then I just couldn't stick to it. I missed my challenge this month but I'm going to get back on it now!!

Hi Daz, 2lbs off for me this morning, after feeling rubbish yesterday with not even a wiggle on the scales, it seems to have come off overnight like magic! Finally in the 11's! :)

2.5 off for me please! Think I just hit target for this month :)

1lb off for me please Daz.

Didn't quite make the challenge but 6lbs is still a great loss and I'm happy with it!

Well done everyone! xx

Sts for me.

View attachment 127119

Late update as I've been away. I haven't been very good at keeping up with this. For my last week, I STS. -3lbs overall, so 1lb off target. But this month did include my bday, valentines AND a week in Paris! (Excuses, excuses.....)

Think thats abut wrapped up this challenge. I will still update of course should any stragglers wander in.

A very big and obvious conclusion is that people are aiming far too high each month. There were only 4 that pulled out but the attendance percentage over the last 2 weeks was only 66.5%. 75% for the whole month is ok though. Proves the point that people are motivated for the first two weeks and then just give up when they feel that they wont achieve what they set for themselves.

1 lb short of 15 stone lost, that is awesome. But again, the target was a little under 30 stone. And yes, i am one of the guilty ones. I have learned and shall be aiming for a smaller loss this month and if i do better then that will be an awesome bonus.

I shall be tweaking the sheet a little more so it becomes more colourful and even more informative. Hopefully all the bright colours will keep you going. lol.

Well done everybody.

Thanks Mother. ;)

View attachment 127395

Just as well I set my sights low lol I cant even reach that pffttt maybe I should wire my jaw???

Looking forward to seeing the updated sheet and all your hard work Daz

Thank you again for all your hard work oh and ....... PATIENCE lol

Hello dazd ,I wondered if you could help please? I signed in for a challenge in March and now I cant find the post. Can you help please? Did you post the thread?

I shall be tweaking the sheet a little more so it becomes more colourful and even more informative. Hopefully all the bright colours will keep you going. lol.

i like ur pretty colours daz! Especially the yellow bit ;)

maybe a pink in there somewhere with the updates? Lol

Thank you dazd I found it. Sorry for losing it.

Back