FEBRUARY CHALLENGE!!

Hi Bells could you take 5lb off for me please hun thnx x

-4lb for me please

This is a guess ish one for me, from my scales not the "offical" ones lol, Can't get weighed each week sadly so please take off 8lbs for my first week for me- so my scales say lol

hey well done guys..i will update you when i can but my sigs playing up...eg first thing i did was take out all my wi weeks to make room and it said it was too many characters even though i removed lots and didnt even add any in...anyways,,im working on trying to get it to fit just bare with me lol..keep up the good work people!!.....x

Hi Bells,
Can you take off 4 for last week, and another 4 for today, so my signature should now read -4/-4/-4 ! thank you - hope you are ok!

Hi bells, I've completed my challenge now, lost 4lbs this week which makes 14 pounds exactly :] so feel free to remove me to make up some room!

Hi bell can you put me down for another 3 lbs thankyou

Lost 1lb which now takes me to 2 stone gone in 7 weeks! And sat typing this whilst wearing my combats, so both my goals are done!!

Bells, hope you are doing well. Just put me down for a 1lb this week. Not great but going down anyways!!!

hey bells babe! xox :)

how are you? hope u are doing well!!!! xoxox

Can you please update my feb losses if you can jig your sig!

Lost 3 pounds last week and then 2 pounds this week! :)

Thanks babe xoxoxox

Hiya can you take 4lbs off for me please x

hey everyone well done on all the loses so far...were all doing so well!... aaron well done on completing the challenge already! and stinky woohoo on getting into those combats and reaching the two stone mark!.... keep it up....

so update on the sig,, absolutly nothing will fit on it even if i take out my wi, so im just going to have to do it in post form...
if you could all have a look and just check that ive updated it correctly..thanking you all!...
can you believe that its nearly the end of February already!! time is really flying!.....
hoping everybody is alright and best of luck for the next weigh in!....x

FEBRUARY CHALLENGE
bells-15/+1/-3
vicky1-16
scubalady-14/-3
scotsmist-10/-1.9
CHARLEYANGEL-12/-4/-3/-2
theresa6-14
thefutureisbright-14/-3/-3/-2
fragglerock64-16
matt68-16/-6.6/-4
happymonday-10/-5/-2
daisyhappy!-14
gaelicfaery-10
aaroncampbell-14/-6/-4/-4 done!:)
timberccreagsd00-18
spottitchsam-14
shaz1980-14
annes-14/-4/-4/-1
bingeeater-14/-5.5
stinkybreath-14/5.5/2.5/-1
deliciousjax-16/-7
dunders-14/-4/-4/-4
lardyzebra-14
scamp-14
irishmolly-14/-2/-4/-1
leeladee-16/-11/-7
rache83-15
pride&respect-12/-6
lilypetal-16
soon2bwed-12
nerac123-14/-3/-2
taylor-10/-5/-1
slimmer2moro-21
karenclarke-10/-4/-3
xxCathyxx-16/-6/-5/-4
ilm-20/-9
fun1uk-14/-5/-1
emmievic-14/-4/-4
determinator-16
bigbiker-20/-9
starsy-20/-11/-3/-3
jennybelte-14/-3.5
michellewild-14/-11
madmumto4-14
samonamission-12/-8
bigmuthabluffa-14/-5

lol bless ya bells, even took out your own stuff to make room for us all, :hug99: you're doing well yourself, and are you on the New You diet now? ;o

lol aaron i got so frustrated with the sig everytime i took something out, even the slash thingies it would say i still exceeded my characters...its the only solution!...
thanks :) yup well its kind of a mix at the moment as i have one or two lts left over, the new you is amazing.. dont need to add any sweetners or anything...ive completely fallen for the banana ..its a nice change...still trucking on!...
great job on making you feb challenge a week early!you must be so proud! x

Back