February Challenge

SheridanLM91

Criminology Student
Always a bit ahead but key to motivation.

Another standard challenge, for the month of February, post your start weight on the first of the month, how much you want to lose by the end of the month and record what you've lost so far during the month when you weigh weekly.

Good luck! Post your starting weights next Sunday!

SheridanLM91: SW - ;Target Loss - ;Loss so far - ;Still to lose -

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm in! Can't resist a challenge :)

SheridanLM91: SW - ;Target Loss - ;Loss so far - ;Still to lose
Sleek_Chick: SW; CW; Target loss - ; Loss so far -; Still to lose

I'm in too but will weigh on my usual weigh day Monday. Find it hard to stick to weekly weighing so don't need an excuss for an early peek ;)

Good luck x

SheridanLM91: SW - ;Target Loss - ;Loss so far - ;Still to lose
CrispPacified: SW - ; Target loss - ; Loss so far -; Still to lose

I'm in too but will weigh on my usual weigh day Monday. Find it hard to stick to weekly weighing so don't need an excuss for an early peek ;) Good luck x SheridanLM91: SW - ;Target Loss - ;Loss so far - ;Still to lose Sleek_Chick: SW; CW; Target loss - ; Loss so far -; Still to lose CrispPacified: SW - ; Target loss - ; Loss so far -; Still to lose

I'm the same CP! Serial daily weigher here! Lol

Unfortunately starting with a gain so will be aiming to lose that and get to my 4 stone loss.

So my target is 12lbs by end of February. Good luck everyone who joins me!

SheridanLM91: SW - 11st 3.6lbs ;Target Loss - 12lbs ;Loss so far - 0lbs ;Still to lose - 12lbs

SheridanLM91: SW - 11st 3.6lbs ;Target Loss - 12lbs ;Loss so far - 0lbs ;Still to lose - 12lbs
Sleek_Chick: SW - 13st5.2; CW; Target loss - 12lbs ; Loss so far -; Still to lose

I started with a gain too; will update when I weigh in Sunday.

Sleek_Chick: SW - 13st5.2; CW; Target loss - 12lbs ; Loss so far -; Still to lose
CrispPacified: SW - 16st 0lbs; Target loss - 14lbs; Loss so far -0lbs; Still to lose - 14lbs

Really want to get at least a stone off this month, not having the best restart and hoping a challenge will motivate me to stick at it.

Good luck CP!

Sleek_Chick: SW - 13st5.2; CW; Target loss - 12lbs ; Loss so far 5.6lbs ; Still to lose 6.4lbs
CrispPacified: SW - 16st 0lbs; Target loss - 14lbs; Loss so far -0lbs; Still to lose - 14lbs

Forgot to update this lol

SheridanLM91: SW - 11st 3.6lbs ;Target Loss - 12lbs ;Loss so far - 4.6lbs ;Still to lose - 7.4lbs
Sleek_Chick: SW - 13st5.2; CW; Target loss - 12lbs ; Loss so far 5.6lbs ; Still to lose 6.4lbs

I'm starting at 11.12lbs and aim to lose 14lbs by March 7th. Got my boyfriend to hide the scales, it's keeping me motivated knowing I can weigh for another 4 weeks!

Welcome Florrie!

I'm sure you can lose 14lbs no problem! Good luck :)

I'm going backwards! New week, new start x

SheridanLM91: SW - 11st 3.6lbs ;Target Loss - 12lbs ;Loss so far - 4.6lbs ;Still to lose - 7.4lbs
CrispPacified: SW - 16st 0lbs; Target loss - 14lbs; Loss so far + 8.2 lbs!!!; Still to lose - 22.2lbs

Welcome Florrie!

I'm sure you can lose 14lbs no problem! Good luck :)

Thanks Sheridan!

CrispPacified: SW - 16st 0lbs; Target loss - 14lbs; Loss so far + 8.2 lbs!!!; Still to lose - 22.2lbs
-Florrie-: SW - 11st 12lbs; Target Loss - 14lbs; Loss so far 0lbs; Still to lose - 28lbs

2 days 100% and most of my gain has gone. A lot for me to lose in 2 days so maybe I just had a "bad" weigh in or need to check my scales! Will weigh again tomorrow and look forward to another loss.

Good luck everyone x

CrispPacified: SW - 16st 0lbs; Target loss - 14lbs; Loss so far + 1.8lbs Still to lose - 15.8lbs
-Florrie-: SW - 11st 12lbs; Target Loss - 14lbs; Loss so far 0lbs; Still to lose - 28lbs

Hi All,

I know we are almost 2 weeks into February but i hope it's not too late to join this challenge. Today is my 1st day on Exante (after 2 false starts yesterday and Monday oops). Hopefully, this challenge will get me there!

Well done to all the losses so far, really is motivating :)

CrispPacified: SW - 16st 0lbs; Target loss - 14lbs; Loss so far + 1.8lbs Still to lose - 15.8lbs
PreciousJ83: SW 16st 12lbs; Target Loss - 10lbs; Loss so far 0lbs; Still to lose - 10lbs

Welcome and good luck Precious x

Hi

I am waiting for marchs challenge to open and shall be joining this for sure!

I have a family engagement party in May and a dress I am determined to get back Into!!! Xx

Back