Febuary keto weight loss challenge

tipperary

Gold Member
Yes, ive some nerve dont i😊

But a January gain of 1.5kg meana i just have to try harder so who is with me.

So im starting ar 78.5kg and aim is to be 75kg at end of the month.

Tipp goal 3.5kg loss 0kg gone 3.5kg to go

Hey you have to set a goal to have something to aim towards! I am aiming for 6 to get in the next stone bracket down. I stayed the same today but I had a big loss last week.

Snow. goal 6lb loss 0lb gone 6lb to go

I'm in too. I need to get rid of 3lbs to get into the next stone bracket down, so I will add another pound and aim for 4lbs this month. Here we go!

Snow. goal 6lb loss 0lb gone 6lb to go
Manxy goal 4lbs, loss 0lb, 4lb to go

Well this was unexpected but I had a 6lb loss this morning and have therefore hit my goal. I was not due a woosh at all and didn't have the best week last week with the work palaver. I probably will stick for a bit after such a big loss but I am going to adjust my goal by a 1lb as that is what I need to be at 4stone lost!

Snow. goal 7lb loss 6lb gone 1lb to go

Thats great Snowy well done.
I reckon i have another increase, im really finding it hard to stay motivated. I tried to check weight this morning but batteries on Wii gone so have just bought some today.

Thats great Snowy well done.
I reckon i have another increase, im really finding it hard to stay motivated. I tried to check weight this morning but batteries on Wii gone so have just bought some today.
You have your holiday now to aim for yes? I know it's really good to have a target to aim for or an event coming up for motivation.

I feel rather baffled to be honest as I lost another 4lbs. I've been completely on plan so there is no reason I shouldn't have a loss its just not like me to have big losses in a row (except at the beginning of a diet)

Snow. goal 7lb loss 10lb gone 0lb to go

Back