Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Fed right up!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Myaevesmummy, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Myaevesmummy

Myaevesmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante Total Solutions
    Hi all, I'm really not loosing any weight at the moment despite my best efforts. I recently lost just over a stone to take me to 12 stone 13lbs now but I'm now stuck. I'm more active than I have ever been, follow SlimFast and drink plenty of water and where I was seeing a few lbs go a week, I'm doing the same thing and not seeing any progress. I feel like accepting I'll always be big and giving up. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gigglepants

gigglepants Because I'm Happy!

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Please don't give up, I was sts for 5 weeks running, this morning I got on the scales and I've lost 2lbs.

Stick at it, it will go. xx :hug99:

4. Myaevesmummy

Myaevesmummy Full Member

Diet:
    Exante Total Solutions
    It's so disheartening, but well done! I'll keep trying Xxx

5. gigglepants

gigglepants Because I'm Happy!

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I know, hard isn't it when the scales don't shift. :sigh:

But stick at it and stay positive, best of luck to you xx

Oh and thankyou xx

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This may well be the reason - you need to increase your calorie intake to support your increased level of activity

7. Rebirth_Lozza

Rebirth_Lozza Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    True! And remember to drink at least 2L of water per day! :D

8. Jennylou

Jennylou New Member

Snap!

I am feeling the same atm, for the past 3 weeks ive been so good following w.w, even had colonic to see if it would help! but nothing! :( I go the gym at least 3 times a week usually 4, and i've been having personal training!
    I am going the doctors tonight because I am convinced there is something wrong with me! Surely not having bad food and exercising that many times a week and not lose any weight?? :( it makes me want to cry!! but I have not give up as my holiday is in 4 weeks

Gotta stay motivated!!

9. GonnaBeANewMan

GonnaBeANewMan Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been the same for just under 7 weeks now and am verging on giving up, I'm doing Slimming World and all the suggestions that anyone could give just don't and haven't worked so I think I'm destined to be big, unfortunately!

I hope it goes for you as I know how much it gets to you when it doesn't shift.

Good luck.

10. Miss_Kassy

Miss_Kassy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(32.57%)
    Diet:
    Xenical / Calorie Counting
    Hi, Firstly well done on losing a stone. Thats great. Remember, sometimes just because the scales don't show a loss it dosent mean you are not losing weight. You could be losng inches which is even better. I find sometimes I stay the same for weeks on end then have a few weeks where I lose again. It's a struggle but stick at it and you'll be pleased you did. I know its sooo frustrating at times (hell, I have fell off the waggon sooooo many times and feel like giving up) but you gota take each day as it comes and you'll get there in the end :eek:)

xx

11. finnsmom

finnsmom Member

Start Weight:
    9st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    my own!
    have to agree with the previous poster even though it pains me to say it - sometimes you need to eat to lose weight! i always thought that i should have the minimum amount of food/calories yet after a few weeks of stalling i upped my food intake and have seen another pound drop off!

mentally this goes against everything i always believed in but i'm going to try it for the next few days. struggling to get the last 5 pounds off and not only is it doing my absolute head in but its also killing me!

keep going and good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.