fed up, 2lbs in 4 weeks

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chinababe, 20 May 2010 Social URL.

1. chinababe

chinababe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi
    Sorry need to have a little moan. have only lost 2lbs in 4 weeks, am doing EE & have stayed within 10 syns per day. I have cut down my booze to 2 glasses of wine a week from wine with dinner every night. I am cooking healthy food and don't know where I am going wrong. all I can think of is maybe portions are too big but am having over 1/3 plate of vegs with every meal. Any advice please?:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. losc2522

losc2522 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimmers World, Extra Easy
    Hi there, firstly, its a loss, so well done! Do you have a food diary, maybe we could take a look for you. and well done on all the positive changes youve made so far, stick with it, it will be worth it xx

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'd pop your food diary up hun.. it may be somthing your just missing, or you could be doing to boost your weight loss.. but you ARE loosing. Granted we would all like it to speed up a bit somtimes but you are loosing. Dont concentrate on how much, concentrate on enjoying the plan, and that no matter what numbers show, as long as they'r going down.. youl get there.

Dont panic, your doing great xxxx

5. chinababe

chinababe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    thank you, will do a food diary & hopefully someone will see what I am doing wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thats a healthy rate to loose at. Your not exactly huge so maybe thats why your rate is slower than others.The more steady your loss the longer you are likely to stay that way. If you loose too quickly you may well put it back on .Thats from someone who has been there.Be patient and you will get there.

7. stivesliz

stivesliz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World for life!
    I know it can be disheartening when you have been good and the weight just doesn't seem to be budging......I agree with the others - do a food diary and someone may see something you're missing. x

8. pip1980

pip1980 Full Member

im similar hun. i joined at 10st 1 and now im 9st 12, thats after 4 weeks.im doing red and green and worry about portions.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.