Fed up and ready to change!

I'm Awake now and I feel like crap :( keep not sleeping till like 5 in the morning and then not waking up till stupid o'clock. Only reason I'm awake now is because my bf woke up late for work and started throwing a fit and insisting it was his phones fault, not his, even though he knows his alarm is waaaaay to quiet. It doesn't even wake me up half the time and I'm a very light sleeper. He's a tit and I'm not happy now. I'm going back to sleep before I throw up.

Not happy because my bldies decided togo full daytime/nighttime reversal being that I just woke up at 4 o'clock :S so I plan to stay awake all night and then go to the office tomorrow morning with my bf and do this dreaded coursework that I've been putting off. I might need the caffeine pills to help me through. Then by the time i get home i'll be drained so i'll have no problem going to sleep when it's bed time. This is what I use to do all the time back in school. Stay up all night and then take caffeine pills to stay alive.

Also! I've just weighed myself and I've lost 3lbs since Sunday :) only thing is is I don't fully trust the scales at my bf's house so I'm going to reweigh when I get home on my scales and I'll update later :)

Hi Hannah, sounds like you've had a bit of a mixed up day! How you doing? Xx

I'm okay. Just ate my dinner, had a baguette thing with ham and cheese x2 with some little sausages and my mum had a bag of crisps so stole a hand full of them and a flake yoghurt. Hadn't eaten anything else all day though so I wasn't too bothered about that. Also ha half a pack of munches and with all that I've still got around 200 cals left. Haven't done any exercise today though :( might do some in a bit, my mum's got as exercise bike and I ordered a shake weight which as arrived.

I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning, forgot when I got home an I don't like weighing after I've just eaten.

For tomorrow I'm bought some water melon and a salad box to take with me and going to have a smoothing in the morning made with some frozen cherries, tropical juice, half a banana some yoghurt.

Ooh food sounds lovely for tomorrow, and you'll have to let me know what the shake weight is like :)

I realllllllly need to sort out my sleep! Ended up falling asleep last night around 4 in the morn and then didn't wake up till like half 1 in the afternoon :(

BUT! I did weight myself and I've gone down from bang on 18stn to 17.9! So That a whole 5lbs! Well impressed :)

I've eaten my salad pot (wasn't overly impressed with it tbh, I'll make it myself in the future) that had grated carrot, sweetcorn, potato salad (didn't eat it as potato's were hard), little bit of coleslaw, a bit of pasta (again I didn't eat because it wasn't very nice), some onion crispy things (they were all soggy) and of course some lettuce. Then I had made a ham sandwich for my bf but I ended up eating it myself because he went to maccies. I also had some water melon which was good but half of it in the pot was all mushy so didn't eat a lot of that. And my treat was the tiniest bit of brownie you've ever seen in your life because my bf got carried away eating it, wasn't impressed but oh well, less calories for me I guess. According to MFP I've had in total so far only 645 which feel like nothing but I suppose the salad wasn't much, the sandwich was about 200 and the brownie (which I put in a them little bite things you can get as it was a home made thing that someone at the office had made), that added up to about 110. I've now got some pomegranate for after work, which is only 53 cals for the whole thing, and I might have some toast or something just to add things up a bit. There will be no pizza or chicken strips today!

Doing fab chick :) xx

Last night I ended up having fish and chips!! Haha! Shared a small fish with my bf and had hardly any of the chips though and I had liek 800 cals left anyway so not too bothered.

Today I've had a ham salad sandwich and half a chocolate flap jack (went to a little cafe) and then was staaaaaaarving in work to the point where I felt faint so I had two slices of pizza and seeing as that's all I've had today so far I don't think it'll kill me to have a slice now and then as long as I don't pig out after it as well :L I'll probably have a few cups of tea and stuff but nothing major now. I'm going to MFP everything in a min so I'll post again probably just to keep track :)

I also bought this rescue oil, it's basically a cheap version of bio oil so I'm going to use that everyday (or when I remember) I'll probs post some pictures at some point if I see any improvement, which hopefully I will :)

Ooh what's the oil for Hannah?

Thats the key, having a little bit of what you fancy every now and again won't do no harm, as long as every now and again isn't everyday.

Do you drink much water? I know that helps me in work when im feeling a little hungry. I know a lot of the time when people feel they're hungry it's because they're dehydrated. I tend to drink a fair bit of water in work but need to drink more on my days off. I'm a tea-aholic! Xx

The oil is for stretch marks and I'm hoping they help because mine are horrendous :(
I had a liter bottle with me and drank about half and it does help but i get to a point where it doesn't make a difference, like I neeeeed some sort of sugar in my blood to carry on without passing out. I've still got around 600 cals left anyway today. I looooove tea as well so have quite a bit of that when I'm at home :)

Have you ever checked your blood sugar chick?

Deffo avoid the expensive oils for stretch marks. Most moisturisers will do the trick because its the massaging motion that helps the marks to fade. That's why bio oil is soo thick, you really have to massage it in to get it to sink into the skin. Xx

Have you ever checked your blood sugar chick?

Deffo avoid the expensive oils for stretch marks. Most moisturisers will do the trick because its the massaging motion that helps the marks to fade. That's why bio oil is soo thick, you really have to massage it in to get it to sink into the skin. Xx

It worries me a bit because my mum's diabetic but if it carries on I will get it checked out, my guess is that atm my bodies adjusting to not having so much food in it all the time but if say it carries on after a few weeks I'll get it checked out. I've had bio oiil before when I was younger and it did help a bit, this rescue oil Ive got now is pertty much the same and all the reviews I read about it were all positive :)

Hi Hannah,

You are doing really well. Have you tried sleeping tablets like nytol, or herbal remedies?

I used the oil for my scars and it worked really well.

Thank you :) What oil did you use??
I haven;t tried anything for sleeping, it's just my patterns get out of sync is all so I don't really see the need to, as soon as I stay awake for a while I'm tired again and I'm fine again :)

Well you're doing the best thing now chick by losing weight, the health benefits both short and long term will be incredible.

Just think in a few months time you'll be little miss glam :) xx

Hi Hannah,

I used bio oil and it worked well for me. It was used for other scars as well as stretch marks but rest assured when I lost the weight the stretch marks fade with time anyway.

You'll be back to normal sleep patterns soon enough, just ride it out at the moment.

Yeah, as I said, I've had bio oil before when I was younger to try and fade them but I read that the quicker you get to them, when they;re fresh, the more they're likely to fade but we'll see. I'll post a pic up at some point of how they are now.

I'm really tired now tbh! haha

Diabetes is a tricky subject. My mam was diagnosed with diabetes about 10yesrs ago and had to take insulin, she lost loads of weight (about 10 stone+) and now her sugars are stable without the insulin or medication. Technically she's still diabetic but it's diet controlled. Prevention is better than cure I guess :)

im off to bed now too, I'm up at 4.45 for work :( ill catch you tomorrow evening chick, hope you get a good sleep xx

Back