Fed up, demotivated and wish I could give up

goose

Gold Member
Fed up, demotivated and wish I could give up

So after a 100% week of staying on track I lost the grand total of half a pound.

I have found these last two weeks really hard, all I have done is dreamt of food, not been hungry but serious cravings. I thought in a few days the cravings will pass but all I think of is wanting to eat. Just came back from a school visit and been smelling the yummy school puddings, was awful having to smell it. If I had a ok loss this week I would have been at least motivated to continue. In a nutshell I just want to eat again.

I don’t understand as Sunday night I weighed 9st 1, yesterday 9st 2 and today 9st 2.5. How?! I have not changed anything, not exercised at all, and stuck to the plan 100%
Why am I putting weight on??

I feel so teary and emotional and cried a fair bit last night and this morning. I would love to ‘give up’ but I have a special occasion near Christmas with all the inlaws and more at a huge party/even and I really want to show then how fab I look! So can’t risk going of track as just want them to all think wow she looks great even though they will never say it to me. The thought of another 2 weeks and 1 week reefed so 3 weeks in total feels like torture. And even than I know I will not get to goal. I’ve always wanted to be a 8 – 10 size but doesn’t look like that will ever happen. Id say im a tight 10, very comfy 12 now. I have thought about the break over Xmas will shake my metabolism up as mentioned here before and a few more weeks in January might blast that last bit of but honest today has been my absolute lowest point on this diet. Hubby been snapping at me this morning so made me feel even worse and just feel horrendous beyond belief. I can’t seem to make sense of it. Don’t really know what to do or feel.

Hugs appreciated

Aw hun. Already posted on your other post but forgot the virtual hugs. You really are having a crappy day. I really don't know if anything I can say will make you feel better. X

Oh Goose you sound so down.
:bighug:
Looking at your BMI it already is a fantastic 22.1!!! which is well into the healthy zone. Do you think there's a chance you're just aiming too low?

STOP WEIGHING YOURSELF EVERY DAY!!! I'm sometimes guilty of this and I also can weigh differently every day sometimes down but sometimes up. I don't know why this happens I suppose it could be a number of things but really we should only weigh ourselves once a week, at the same time first thing in the morning, in the nude and that is our true weight.

You know what this diet's like weight losses can vary considerably from week to week, if you really want to shift that final 6lbs you could do it in a fortnight. But it's all only numbers, you are already a healthy weight and I bet you look fantastic! I just wish you could see and feel that.

(((((Hugs))))) I don't know where to start, u have done amazing! If u have mentally reached the end of ur road maybe it's time to refeed, I continued to lose on refeed last time, a couple of pounds a week, I then followed the latter part of the refeed plan for my daily diet.
Is it ur hormones making u feel down? R u lacking sleep? R u ailing something? All factors in low mood.
Maybe take a walk out, alone, blow the cobwebs away.
In any case, choose what's right for u xxx

Hey goose sending you all the hugs in the world so sad to hear how you are feeling this week as the others have Said take it a day at a time or maybe your body has hit a brick wall with its weight loss and if you maybe refeed for a week and come back on for 2weeks you might get there :bighug:

Aw hun. Already posted on your other post but forgot the virtual hugs. You really are having a crappy day. I really don't know if anything I can say will make you feel better. X

awww thanks SKINNYmcSKINNYson!! lol! I appreciate the hugs and tea (milky tea!!) pretty much are guaranteed to make m feel better. Indeed today has been a crappy day, was on and off in tears, had to pull my act together as i had patients in all afternoon so it was a quick sob in between each! finished work late and there was loads of traffic, got in, made the hubby dinner, im stilla bit off with him and i have literally finished now, sat down and come on to here! thankyou x

Oh Goose you sound so down.
:bighug:
Looking at your BMI it already is a fantastic 22.1!!! which is well into the healthy zone. Do you think there's a chance you're just aiming too low?

STOP WEIGHING YOURSELF EVERY DAY!!! I'm sometimes guilty of this and I also can weigh differently every day sometimes down but sometimes up. I don't know why this happens I suppose it could be a number of things but really we should only weigh ourselves once a week, at the same time first thing in the morning, in the nude and that is our true weight.

You know what this diet's like weight losses can vary considerably from week to week, if you really want to shift that final 6lbs you could do it in a fortnight. But it's all only numbers, you are already a healthy weight and I bet you look fantastic! I just wish you could see and feel that.

thanks busymum, you are awesome. I can't help myself and have to weight everyday! Not weighing everyday mademe put weigh on. I stopped weighing everyday as I knew i had over indulged so wouldnt weigh an than hardly weighed at all an before yu knew it i'd put on nearly 3.5 stone! i don't think im aiming to low, I always weigh 3 lbs heavier at the pharmacy, I still have a fat belly! i have this horrible belly pooch :( like a little pooch under my belly which I HATE beyond belief! also i think im may have started the dreaded TOTM which amy explain my mood and fluctuation in weight. or maybe we dont realise how much we are actually putting our bodies through!

thankyou sooo much for the hugs,muchly appreciated x

Awww bless Goose. Thinking of you and sending huge hugs x x x

(((((Hugs))))) I don't know where to start, u have done amazing! If u have mentally reached the end of ur road maybe it's time to refeed, I continued to lose on refeed last time, a couple of pounds a week, I then followed the latter part of the refeed plan for my daily diet.
Is it ur hormones making u feel down? R u lacking sleep? R u ailing something? All factors in low mood.
Maybe take a walk out, alone, blow the cobwebs away.
In any case, choose what's right for u xxx

thankyou for the hugs and lovely suggestions, I have a feeling it may be TOTM but also I know Im sressed with work and home life so that doesnt help. If I didnt have the special event in decembr than i would deffp be refeeding now, have a break and come back on it, but as i know I really want to look the best possible for this do, i have decided t continue the suffering! I think the look on all my inlwas face in my gorgeous long gown looking not fat will be worth EVERYTHING!! and I know whenim 100% I will b 100% and stick to it. im also really looking forwad to a meal ive booked out at a realllllyyyy posh restauerant we'v ealway wanted to go to over Christmas so I know I have that to look forward to. I know these next two weeks will be a challeng but will letyou all kno how i get on!

much love xx

Hey goose sending you all the hugs in the world so sad to hear how you are feeling this week as the others have Said take it a day at a time or maybe your body has hit a brick wall with its weight loss and if you maybe refeed for a week and come back on for 2weeks you might get there :bighug:

hope ive not hit a brick wall :( would have refed as said in post above if it wasnt for the special occasion! i am refeeding in 2 weeks, 1 wee refeed then healthy eating for about 10 days an a couple of special occasion and han hoping metabolism all shook up and back on it to lose the last few. I am really relly determined to get to goal, i will be a size 8 - 10! I feel so amzing having lost 3 stone and I know to get to goal would make all of this worthwhile :) I could NEVER hve done this diet with all of your support

Awww bless Goose. Thinking of you and sending huge hugs x x x

thankyou teapot. still feeling down, but on here for support, going to take one day at a time and maybe have an early night tonight!

thankyou teapot. still feeling down, but on here for support, going to take one day at a time and maybe have an early night tonight!

I find sleep THE best 'reset button' for me and will be here for you tomorrow x

U'll have a good loss next wk after ToTM I'm sure xxx

So glad you have found your fight again you keep using that everytime you are feeling down this is want keeps us strong xx

Hello all.

Just to let you know I’m back with a vengeance to give these last 2 weeks that final push! I still feel a bit low and disheartened with it all but all of your comments and support have really spurred me to keep going. It’s also helped me to think why I am feeling like this so it means I can accept and cope with the feelings a bit better. I know this is hard but then it’s a lot we are putting our bodies through. I had another meeting at a school, table full of mince pies and after the way I was feeling I thought I might cave, but im so glad my will power was strong as I resisted. Would have felt much worse if I did cave.

Also purely from an interest point of view for myself and others I’m sure, it will be interesting to see what my weight loss is next week. I have made the decision that regardless of what my weight loss is next week, pleasing or not I will continue until the 11[SUP]th[/SUP] with lipotrim. It’s only another 2 weeks from the rest of my life and if it means I have the possibility of losing a few extra pounds before the do in December so I can look more svelte it will be oh so worth it!! I will take some photos of myself (in a fitting room somewhere!) so you can see what my figure looks like. I wont take the pic at home at the risk of someone seeing it and recognising who I am and the amount of personal things I’ve said I really wouldn’t someone to come on here and recognise who I am!! Lol!! So I’m going shopping after reefed week probably and will take a full length picture in a fitting room mirror without my face! I promise you it’s not cos i'm butt ugly!! I’ I’ll see if I can find a before pic where I can pixalate my face!!! Lol!!!

Hello all.

Just to let you know I'm back with a vengeance to give these last 2 weeks that final push! I still feel a bit low and disheartened with it all but all of your comments and support have really spurred me to keep going. It's also helped me to think why I am feeling like this so it means I can accept and cope with the feelings a bit better. I know this is hard but then it's a lot we are putting our bodies through. I had another meeting at a school, table full of mince pies and after the way I was feeling I thought I might cave, but im so glad my will power was strong as I resisted. Would have felt much worse if I did cave.

Also purely from an interest point of view for myself and others I'm sure, it will be interesting to see what my weight loss is next week. I have made the decision that regardless of what my weight loss is next week, pleasing or not I will continue until the 11[SUP]th[/SUP] with lipotrim. It's only another 2 weeks from the rest of my life and if it means I have the possibility of losing a few extra pounds before the do in December so I can look more svelte it will be oh so worth it!! I will take some photos of myself (in a fitting room somewhere!) so you can see what my figure looks like. I wont take the pic at home at the risk of someone seeing it and recognising who I am and the amount of personal things I've said I really wouldn't someone to come on here and recognise who I am!! Lol!! So I'm going shopping after reefed week probably and will take a full length picture in a fitting room mirror without my face! I promise you it's not cos i'm butt ugly!! I' I'll see if I can find a before pic where I can pixalate my face!!! Lol!!!

Ah Goose I'm so so glad to read this. You are right to stick with it and although 2 weeks seems like forever, you know it will fly, especially as it's the run up to Xmas. You are going to look fab!

You sound as paranoid as I do with photos etc! I've relaxed a bit now because all my bloody friends are skinny minnies and would never need a site like this, ha ha! Isn't it funny though- the stuff i write in my diary and other posts here, I would die if anyone I actually knew read it! Only my parents and husband even know I was on Lipotrim.

Looking forward to hearing your phenomenal losses over the next two weeks and can't wait to see some pics!

Oh, and just so you know, I'm having a crappy, teary, down day too and I'm not even on TFR anymore!! It's just hit me that maintaining is going to be tough, forever!! X

Hello all.

Just to let you know I’m back with a vengeance to give these last 2 weeks that final push! I still feel a bit low and disheartened with it all but all of your comments and support have really spurred me to keep going. It’s also helped me to think why I am feeling like this so it means I can accept and cope with the feelings a bit better. I know this is hard but then it’s a lot we are putting our bodies through. I had another meeting at a school, table full of mince pies and after the way I was feeling I thought I might cave, but im so glad my will power was strong as I resisted. Would have felt much worse if I did cave.

Also purely from an interest point of view for myself and others I’m sure, it will be interesting to see what my weight loss is next week. I have made the decision that regardless of what my weight loss is next week, pleasing or not I will continue until the 11[SUP]th[/SUP] with lipotrim. It’s only another 2 weeks from the rest of my life and if it means I have the possibility of losing a few extra pounds before the do in December so I can look more svelte it will be oh so worth it!! I will take some photos of myself (in a fitting room somewhere!) so you can see what my figure looks like. I wont take the pic at home at the risk of someone seeing it and recognising who I am and the amount of personal things I’ve said I really wouldn’t someone to come on here and recognise who I am!! Lol!! So I’m going shopping after reefed week probably and will take a full length picture in a fitting room mirror without my face! I promise you it’s not cos i'm butt ugly!! I’ I’ll see if I can find a before pic where I can pixalate my face!!! Lol!!!

Really pleased to hear this. I was thinking about you today and thought that no matter what you lose in the next two weeks at least you have done the maximum you possibly could and lost the maximum weight possible in that time. That's all you can do. I think if you had stopped now you would always be thinking 'what if I had just done 2 more weeks?' It will be very interesting to see your weight loss for next week.

Definitely take some pictures. I bet you already look gorgeous!

I still think you will lose your last 6.5lbs and make it to goal. :)

Really pleased to hear this. I was thinking about you today and thought that no matter what you lose in the next two weeks at least you have done the maximum you possibly could and lost the maximum weight possible in that time. That's all you can do. I think if you had stopped now you would always be thinking 'what if I had just done 2 more weeks?' It will be very interesting to see your weight loss for next week.

Definitely take some pictures. I bet you already look gorgeous!

I still think you will lose your last 6.5lbs and make it to goal. :)

Hey goose :) just wanted to say well done for all what u went through to reach ur goal :) I hope u will lose what u wishing for in those 2 weeks :) am giving lipotrim another 2 weeks aswell and I should reach my goal. I have done it for 8 days and lost about 10lbs so I need another 10lbs and I should be ok to refeed. Take care xxxx

thankyou evryone for your lovely replies. I've been super super busy so not really had much of a chance to log on. so it was TOTM after all, a very dragged out one at that! sorry if it's too much info, took about a week for it to finally start, was awful. Explains all the crazy emotions, hormones all over the place. normally I'm not like this at all. i do think LT has made me 'overly' emotional as my hormones don't normally get the better of me but hey seem to have few times on lipotrim. Feel a lot more motivated this week to carry on. I have a week left till my planned refeed but i actually don't mind doing another couple of weeks!! well i'm not planning anythig, will just take one week at a time, and see how i feel.

I've also joined slimming world as i need to join with at least 7lbs to lose, you can't join just to maintain as its free once you get to goal weight, so cheekily i'm 'pretending' im doing slimming world, teheehehhe, it's just when i get to goal weight i know i will need to do 'something' to help me maintain. not really keen on the dynamics of the group at all, very boring and lack lustre....hmmm but it'll have to do. my weight in the left hand side bar is what i weigh frst thin in the morning with nothing on, i always weigh 3lb heavier at the pharmacy and it appears 2nd weigh in at slimming world and i weigh 5lb heavier. i guess as long as its consstent it doesnt matter, but not sure what weight to takeas slimming world weight and 'naked' weight are quite different. let me know your thoughts

well thats me done, will see what weigh in brings tomorrow

Oh Goose, so glad you're feeling stronger. Pesky TOTM! You be as cheeky as you want and do what's best for you lol! I'd keep to the butt naked on your own scales as you're not going to do the pharmacy much longer. On the SW scales you're always going to be heavier due to clothing etc - so take it with a pinch of salt. Do you also have to guess what you would have eaten on your sheet all week lol? x

Back