Fed Up. Giving Up.

Well the result is in, and I gained 1 lb this week. However, I changed my CDC today and the new one is great, so that is one worry gone away!! I put this minor difference down do a variation in the scales, so I am going to chalk this one up as another no loss/no gain week.

Had a long talk with CDC, and we are going to play it by ear and see how things go. She thinks that maybe with the exercise I am now not getting enough and my body is retaining everything it gets, and maybe stepping up is a better move than stepping down.

Just see how things go .....

Well, I will freely admit to having had two weeks of not really sticking to the diet at all, though I have been eating sensibly, but pretty much doing what I want ..... and I have been completely open and stated this to my CDC. Guess what, two weeks of losing ....

Just makes no sense whatsoever. I can't explain it, and nor can my CDC.

I am now coming up the levels 1200 for two weeks, 1500 for two weeks, and then done. We are both agreed that my body has had enough of this for a while, so I am going to have a rest and continue what I have been doing for the past two weeks for a while.

I'm on SS and didn't lose any weight last week and so far this week I haven't either. Very fed up BUT did lose inches last week and I think I have this week too so I don't really know what to think.

Hope you find something that works for you Steve. I'm so impressed wtih the 6 inch loss around your waist - now if I could just get other half to do the same LOL! Hope you get to target soon with your new plans.

Back