Fed up of being the fat friend!

So.... my official weigh-in was this morning.... 95.5kg so no change since yesterday... oh well.... this week however i am going to get down to the 14's which i haven't been in since i met my ex 2 and a bit years ago... my goal is to be 14 stone 7 lbs by my 21st on 16th March. If i can be even less than that then i will be so happy!!

Anyone reading this thinking about whether to start this diet or not (like i did!).... Do IT!! and don't look back! I have lost the same amount of weight in 2 weeks on Slim and Save as i did in 3 months on Weight Watchers.... it's crazy!!

I saw someone last night that i haven't seen since just before christmas and they told me how healthy i looked and how my waist and cheekbones looked lovely.... random combination but still....

I can't wait til summer, when i go home.... and see some of my friends that i haven't seen since christmas and for them to just think wow!!

Ex-boyfriend envy as i like to call it is always a nice feeling as well..... me and my ex are friends (first love, i'd rather have him as a friend than not at all)....... but we tend to bump in to each other on nights out......

all i want is the *gulp*:eek: hi..... reaction...... that will show me, that i am hotter than LAVA hahah......

how is everyone else getting on??

I have also been pretty adventurous with food etc... i made some broccoli soup this week, with the stalk etc so loads of anti-oxidants, also been making courgette crisps, with some paprika...

this doesn't really make alot of sense does it? haha oh well... i'm rambling....

good luck everyone!! POWER ON THROUGH!!!

xxxx

That's an absolutely amazing week 2 loss! I'm speechless!!

Hey.
How do i upload a photo on here?
I have one from NYE and one from Monday and there is such a noticeable difference :) x

Hey :)

So.... 21 days down, and i'm still going strong!!
I'm getting so confused with the several different ways of tracking my weightloss... my scales are in kg, but i like to record it in stone...

anyway,

Week1: 12lb
Week2: 9lb
Week3: 7lb

Thats a 2 stone loss in three weeks :)
Nearly halfway to y goal :)

Good luck everyone!!

x

So... I stopped for five or so weeks as i was getting frustrated, and knew i would end up having a binge if i wasn't careful. I'm also trying to see this as a lifestyle change rather than a diet. I worked out my 3 main issues when it comes to food, they are:
Alcohol
Crisps
Portion control

I gave up crisps completely for the first four weeks and allowed myself a packet when i really fancied them (ended up being 2) on the last week. I now eat until i'm full, regardless of if there is still food on my plate! I'm still drinking wine when i go out for dinner, but sticking more to vodka on a big night out.

I weighed myself on Tuesday and i was 96kg meaning i put on just under 3kg since coming off the diet, which is about 5/6lbs which they say you should allow for anyway due to water weight, although it fluctuated by 2lbs up and down it was pretty constant meaning i was eating roughly what i should be.

I was very worried about losing alot of weight then coming off having a binge and putting it all on very quickly!

But yeah first week back on, i plan on staying on it for between 3-5 weeks depending how i feel, i am hoping to drop just over 3kg this week, which is 6lbs, so i am at the same point that i stopped at.

I want to lose another 2 stone this time round. Then give myself another month break, then lose another stone, see how i feel/look then maybe lose another half a stone or so.

I found everyones support really helpful last time round, so hopefully it will this time as well....

Happy losing :) x

Good luck on your weight loss journey

I found the first three days the hardest but first time round and now, after that it's pretty much all good! :) x

Cool, I hope so. On day 3 now, glad I started just before the weekend so I'll be ok before I'm back at work hopefully. Am very proud of resisting food this whole time though, been with my OH whilst he eats pizza, chocolate and a whole host of other yummy things but I've resisted and he's said he'll help =) xxx

Well done!! Within the first week of me starting my housemates walked in with loads of people who all had fish and chips and ice cream, and i was like :hide: i just didnt know what to do. But i stuck it. You'll have to let me know how much you lose this week. x

See? We're clearly both good at resisting, which is all we need for success. Oh I definitely will tell you my first weigh in, I have a feeling I'll be even more excited about this diet hehe =) hope your day is going well? X

Back