Fed up of yo yo-ing! :(

jesski

I've just realised that I haven't actually lost any weight in the last 2 months because I've been going up and down every other week :( Starting to feel quite down now as I feel I'm wasting my time and money!

Has anyone else been through this? How did you get out of the rut?

Hi Jesski

I know exactly how you feel Hun I have been doing exactly the same i realised I was doing this because I am an emotional eater and had a lot to deal with lately so I decided enough was enough I really didn't want to drop SW as I'm getting married in October so I realised I had to address other areas which I have now done.

I normally go to WI on Monday but didn't go last week and not going this week either I have decided to give myself 2 weeks (got family here) then I'm going to rejoin and go to a Thursday morning group instead and start a fresh I think this will work better for me.

Can you recognise what's causing you to gain Hun? Which plan have you been doing EE, red or green?

I realised I was totally having to many syns due to my moods so could easily see where I was going wrong to get myself back on the straight and narrow.

Don't give up Hun it does work try and do a food diary and post here for everyone to have a look through and give some pointers we are more than happy to help :)

Good luck Hun

Vik x

Back